Saturday, October 4, 2008

New Series Premiere!!

I found this great BE & lactating site with poser graphics called 3rd-art.

I dunno you, but ther'e something about poser graphics that just draw my attention, like Infinitysign's comics (wich, if u are reading, they're great, keep the good work coming!)

They inspired me into doing a new limited series of caps like "the asylum":
The MMOTG Series.

Image from: 3rd-art.com

I leave the cover of the series for you to see. The full serie will be uploaded into the Y! group whenever I finished them.

I leave you anoter single cap, just for fun.

Image from: brazzers.com


Sooo... what do you think of the new series?

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I have made a new tg cap blog.
    http://makingchicks.blogspot.com/
    The blog is new so the first few caps are low in resolution quality, but as you can see, I learn fast. If you have any tips, please share.

    ReplyDelete