Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas! As usual, Here's all 2014 Captions (81 uploaded + 95 you never saw before!)


Ho ho ho! Ho ho ho!

No, it's not a Merry Santa bringing present, it's actually laughing at you, locked in with your family, hearing the same storiesd for the 100th time, ready to see your face when you unwrap that cute colorfull socks you'll get a a present.


 But fear no more!

Besides the world being against me with so many the energy shortages, here I come with no less than 175 captions - and 94 of them complete new so you can have an overload of your favoutite fetish! And here I was, believing this year I made less captions than the last year, only to realize... I made 10 more!


This year was great in terms of variety, there's quite a hole lotta shit going on here: Preggos, Bimbos, Swaps, AP/AR, Milky Cows, Forced, BDSM, Mind loss, Interracial, Racial change, Forgot language, Milf's...






Also, For the first time I'm adding a couple of captions that were suppose to be a part of cancelled mini-series. After all, they're not good stored in my HDD forever only for me to see.



I think I got you covered for quite a few hours with this one.




See? told you there's variety.
So, what are youy waiting for? Just get them here:


Mediafire

4Shared Mirror


Remember that you need WinRar  or 7-Zip to open the file.
Also, someone told me that Comic viewers work too.

Wich one you liked the most? Any suggestions? Something to say?
Remember to leave a comment! It's that ime of the year when you're supposed to be kind!


Happy Holydays!

23 comments:

  1. Dear God if the Captions are As Good as the ones you Posted, I'll die happy

    Merry Christmas VIP! Thanks for your devotion and great work!!!!
    This was the Best present ever and Best Wishes for you!

    PD: Who's the Pregnant girl??? She's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!
      I dunno who's that girl. I'd love to know!

      Delete
  2. Great collection VIP, I really enjojed them! Could you please do more asian captions next time, I love those.

    PS: Merry Christmas VIP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try, but I really lack creativity in that matter, I feel like I'm being repetitive.

      Delete
  3. FUCK YES

    VIP, I come everyday and look at this blog. I was starting to run dry on content.
    but now, you come out on christmas and give us a shit ton of new captions. This actually beats some of the christmas presents I got this year.

    Thank you and merry christmas dude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can tell you it beats what I got this time for sure!
      I have a busy schedule, but I'm way, way away from retirement! I think next year will have more movement here

      Merry christmas and a ahappy new year!

      Delete
  4. A Very merry Christmas to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... and a happy new year to you Jack!

      Delete
  5. Force me to be the pregnant cow giving milk. So hot! You are the best.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you, thanks!
      No I will not force you, I'd like you to beg for it now!

      Delete
    2. Please oh please, make me your huge tit pregnant cow....

      Delete
  6. These are awesome, but i was wondering if you would like somebody to proof read your scripts before they come out to help lessen some of the grammatical errors in your captions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am aware of my typing and grammatical mistakes, but I can't have someone to proofread: I usually post in a hurry after making a bunch of captions late at night, knowing that for a couple of days I won't be staying late.
      Thanks for the tip, anyway! If things get way too complicated I will ask for proofreaders

      Delete
  7. Thank you and a Merry Christmas to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. no comics this time? :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cool, there are so many of them and I still cant get enough of men being punished *¬*,I didn't even know you take requests, can I make the request that you make one of a picture of me and my friends? It'd be such an honor please OwO http://i61.tinypic.com/e8tm5z.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take request from time to time, yes... We'll see!

      Delete
  10. This is great but I was really hoping you could upload a comic we were waiting for jinxed 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jinkxed 2? Right now its barely a concept not even a script is made.

      Delete
  11. I loved the one with the age regression. Please make more of those with that kind of perspective and plot. :)

    ReplyDelete