Sunday, November 6, 2011

Turning into a bimbos is, like, Fun! (wait... did I just said "Like"?)

First of all... thanks for the comments! I was very, very pleased, they make me happy to see so much of them when I checked my mail. Every "artist" needs feedback, needs the love of the readers, even for guidance.

Now, about the post...
Yes, you read it correctly. A long, forbidden matter: guys turning into bimbos!
Sadly, This ones do not cover the long process, but I made other that do that (e.g.: guys feels weird, changes this, fights it, changes more...)
I posted this ones because I felt like doing some captions were the victims are 1/2 their way into eternal, stupid, dumb bimbification, and I love them!
Hopefully this month I'll be able to work some more. I just don't have the free time, and I have so much poser stuff half their way done than I believe I manage to get one done by December with luck.

Anyway, enjoy the captions! just a taste of what I'm doing back in my little dark corner!




You like them? You hate them?
Leave a comment

Oh, yes, almost forgot. The Y! Group issue is fixed. You can watch the captions there, under the Photos section, all with thumbnails, remember to check the "original size" button over the right side of the image.

I must go. I dunno why, but I feel like shopping and watching cute puppies *giggle*

cheers!

5 comments:

  1. I loved the last one, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for more caps from you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work! Loveeee the bimbo caps, like totally kewl!

    Very sexy, and I love the more gradual changes. Would love to see a series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!
    I'm, like, soooo glad! *giggle*

    Everybody loves graual changes, but I need to try new things from time to time.

    More caps soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bimbos are always fun. Bimbos are more fun when they are cooking you bacon.

    ReplyDelete