Friday, July 12, 2013

New mini-series: Bimbos & Thrones


Like a lot of people the last couple of years I've been following the popular TV show Game of Thrones.
I really like the show, but there's just so much waiting between seasons, it's almost totally unfair!
They can't just release 10-12 epiodes (5 consisting on solid crap), and then tell us to wait for another 9 months like a pregnancy!
So I thought that something just be done in the meantime, just to help calm the anxietes.

What came to my mind is this new mini-series of captions called Bimbos & Thrones.
(I know, I know, my creativity has reached at least level 9.000.000 with the name of the series.)

Bimbos & thrones will not be Game of Thrones with transgendered characters, it will happen in an alternative medieval world wich may or may not have similar things with the TV show.

Want to see what's about? Just look at the Intro caption


The main idea is to see how every style of life is affected in this world after "the spell that changed the world" happened.

For example, what would happen to the city guards?

Or to those mean and dangerous mercenaries?

And how about the sacred, holy priests?

This Captions will be released on regular terms, mixed in the post with other captions.
I hope you look forward for them! I had lots of fun making them over the last weeks.

Tell me what you think about this captions and the general idea, leave a comment!

Oh, and one more thing!
In one week... Nah, I'm not telling you, take a guess...

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea! And Great caps! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job VIP! Can`t wait for the surprise next week! I love Game of Thrones, but... I feel these were kinda lack luster and rushed. They`re not bad though! And don`t stop either. Sorry but I just like your usual ones. Keep up the freakin awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! They're not rushed, I truly made this just for fun and to do something different while I finish more demanding things

      Delete
  3. bimbo transformation comic in a week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, maybe, maybe not... Is that your final bet?

      Delete
  4. That would be the perfect idea for another great poser comic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about it, but...
      1) I don't have a lot of medieval Poser material to work on it
      2) doing a poser comic with more than 2-3 characters is extremely time consuming! I usually can render from 10 to 30 images in a day, and not every day I work with Poser

      Delete