Friday, November 1, 2013

Busty blondes friday? Hell, anyday's good for busty blondes!


Friday, yes, friday! Finally the week is over! And what makes a friday even better? Blonde, busty and dumb bimbos!
Mainly because I felt weird all week after the lack of big boobs in the last post, today you're getting a big sized  post. 6 captions (almost one for each day of the week until next friday, take your time!) for you to enjoy about victims turning into hot blonde girls, because of several different reasons.

This set of captions has a bit of everything - Yet one thing is sure: They'll grow long, cute blonde hair, and they'll grow breast. Bigger, suckable, heavy breasts.
I ordered them, according to my taste, from the least favorite to the most favorite of mine.

Causes of the TG may vary from...


Putting on a magical object...

An annoying curse...

A mad girlfriend
These are two of the most outstanding pair of breasts and one of the most stupid and happy empty-minded smiles I've ever seen. I felt hypnotized!
A spell working the opposite way...

Or a simple and always effective potion, mixed with total domination and though choices.
I think I could hold it up a couple more nights... Barely... I Don't know you...

This one is a special caption I made for someone that have asked Penny Lynn a couple of times. I hope you like it! 



And before ending this post, I can only 
Thank you a lot for the feedback so far!



16 comments:

  1. Really liked these captions!!! Also on a side note i would like to suggest you a story for a comic a man steals a witch's magical book uses it, witch then catches up to him and then does all sorts of things to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for the idea! I'll see if I can make something from it.

      Delete
  2. Thank you sooooooooooooo much for the caption!!!!! I love it, your amazing, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, you're welcome! I'm glad you liked it!
      I promised you a long time ago, I didn't forgot. Just took a bit longer than expected.

      Delete
  3. Ooh, an enjoyable set of big boobed blondes who used to be blokes. Marvelous!

    And jesus, what is with that smile on the mad girlfriend one? Creepy... O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its a super-happy, empty-mind smile, but look at the bright side, with that pair of boobs, it takes a while to notice.

      Delete
  4. Who is the model for He Was Lying In The End?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I don't know, I came across the photo in a tumblr page. I'm also interested in more of that beauty!

      Delete
  5. great captions who doesn't like dumb big breasted bimbos or yes these ex guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *watches as they apparently gush*

    A solid effort, and parr for the course.

    Mind you, the course seems to be made of nothing but busty women with or without IQ drops abound...

    - The Individual Anonymous (Stepping by the former guy pleasuring herself)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there's something about feeling how you body changes and fills out of control, while you feel you mind going blank, erasing your knowledge, things starting to get confusing while simple things get complicated and correctly fulfill a small task suddenly is so exciting at the same time...

      Delete
  7. Ciao, faresti qualche caption in Italiano?...Con google non riesco a tradurre le caption. Ancora tanti complimenti per jinkxed, che fine hanno fatto Roger e Boobsie? Torneranno ancora?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Spiacente, non ho alcuna. Mi manca il vocabolario, il mio italiano non è così buono, ed essi si volgevano illeggibili.
      Sì, forse si vedrà di nuovo Roger e Brian. Forse come cammei, forse come parte di un'altra storia.

      Delete
  8. Awesome caps VIP! Could you also include some lip expansion with the bimbos in some of your next caps please! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksa lot!
      I'll try. I think I made a pair of captions that includes that.

      Delete