Sunday, March 15, 2015

Last Petgirls-only post



Welcome back, welcome Back! I took a couple of weeks to rest since the last post -I think they were totally deserved- and I want to thank you for the amazing feedback on VC#4! I really learned a lot from it.

Today I'm posting the last petgirls-only post. Does that tmeans no more petgirl? No, dear god no! Do not even think about that! Blasphemy!
It means I'll be back to post more regular, mixed captions (I miss some preggos) and from time to time Petgirls will be there. I really love this subject. They're so adorable.

So, looking at the batch of Petgirls captions I have done, I realized I was having a hard time choosing. I selected this five, considering there's a couple that involves something different from the regular 'silly dog' petgirl. I mean, people have cats, rabbits, parrots, even alligators as pets; so I should expand the Petgirls universe a bit.

So here, take a look... Let's start with a cuddly, fluffy, lovely bunny...


And every little girl's dream... Look mom, a Pony!


Now, for those who like mental changes...

 




And this one, I almost considered making it a comic:
 


That's all for this week my friends, enjoy one from monday to friday, and tell me which one was your favorite, or what you want to see next!

Enjoy!

23 comments:


  1. And this one, I almost considered making it a comic:

    woow its a great idea

    if the victim also gets a kontroll chip planted or hypnosis

    absolutely fantastic her comics!!!

    http://stormfries.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna miss them so much! Is there a way i can adopt one?
    Congrats, this year you're rocking hard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Don't miss them, they're gonna appear from time to time.

      There should be an adoption clinic / training center in every town

      Delete
  3. "even alligators as pets"

    i wouldn't mind seeing some of that in a comic,
    got my love for scalies and eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laying eggs, no problem... But alligator / reptile TF is not one of my things

      Delete
  4. Fantastic captions!! More weird and extreme transformations though, please!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be, I'll keep throwing some in the mix

      Delete
  5. Please, make it a comic! With your touch it would be so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great captions!

    Ps: Check this out, it could be great material for a future work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08RFTI9QR20

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, she's missing half a brain! Thanks god she compensates with cleavage!

      Delete
  7. awww so sad to find out about this now that it has ended, I had so many good pics for this like
    http://i58.tinypic.com/261khsi.jpg
    http://i62.tinypic.com/21nmbrc.jpg
    http://i57.tinypic.com/kf16hh.jpg
    or my personal favorite
    http://i58.tinypic.com/r1n8fb.jpg

    ReplyDelete

  8. Will publish shortly the personal polls!!!
    however, must work still formatively on it

    if they have to take part
    It would be to me one honours
    Here are the questions!!!


    1. Which stories TG are the favourite to you?
    2. what do for components (brainwash, High Heels etc.) you prefer?
    3. How are you to be provided got on comics TG?
    4. What believes you was your best and longest work up to now?
    5. What makes to you then irritate from comics TG to make
    6. How important is to you fan service?
    7. Do you also read with pleasure stories?
    8. Which other artists do you find also good?
    9. With which programmes do you work?
    10. What do you make with pleasure in your spare time?

    if they send to me them answer on
    (andreasranma@gmx.de)
    or on my Tumblr side

    Up to now 3 artists have already taken part

    ReplyDelete
  9. when the next comic ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't put a date yet. I'm kinda struggling with a couple of them.

      Delete
  10. VIP, could you please come back? We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been quite busy, but today I'm coming back!
      Thanks for the kind words!

      Delete
  11. who is the girl with te butterfly tatoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. the one who is her former employee s
    pet

    ReplyDelete
  13. who is te one who last name is james, an has a butterfly tatoo

    ReplyDelete