Friday, May 31, 2019

Blondes, redheads, brunettes... What's your pick?


Woah! Nothing new here since the 3rd of May?
Shit, that's a lot of time. Thanks a lot for checking the blog out from time to time! As you might've imagined, May has been a very busy month for me, but it is finally over and I expect to be free of work travels for some weeks now.

So how about we close the month with some captions?
and how about we do something I've done a long time ago... Remember the mini-series The Hair Battle? Redheads, brunettes and blondes face to face to see who's the hottest, sluttiest and most desirable? I certainly remember the surprise winners.

So this is no rematch of the Hair Battle... But it can be a nice round for the goold old days! Take your pick!





Maybe next weekend, a CoC new chapter will be released. And a nother one very soon after that!

I hope you liked the captions! Don't forget to share some thoughts before you go!

33 comments:

  1. Who is the redhead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well It's a nice call back that's for sure ^w^ always been a fan of redheads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who isn't? Thats why I was so suprised back then when the brunettes won the competition

      Delete
  3. Ciao vip! Come stai! Ottime didascalie! La rossa รจ la migliore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Christian!
      Certo, ha un corpo fantastico e immagini in tutto il web

      Delete
  4. RedHead is so hot. She's the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to talk to you about a collaboration project Idea I had but don't know how to reach you privately. can I send you my email here and you email me and you delete the message with my email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A) You can leave an email here, and I'll delete it
      B) You can send me a private message in DeviantArt AND warn me here that you did (I rarely check that account)

      Delete
  6. Bianca (Red head) Beauchamp takes it all! I love how her image was used perfectly. It's definitely a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used her so many times, yet I always find a new set of pics from her that begs to be used. She's perfect and ageless!

      Delete
  7. just sent you a message on da

    ReplyDelete
  8. Speaking of hair battles, could there still be a super long hair caption at some point please? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is there an end to COC

    ReplyDelete
  10. okay, I sent you my email on deviantart. I realized I didn't send it last time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Last Comic is a comic for me i may pass it on you are welcome to keep it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola, podrรญas usar alguna de estas fotos para una caption? https://mega.nz/#F!GPJBgCqK!Ut5fMTAiz2xZKjpPc0rU-A

    ReplyDelete
  13. quite late, but i would choose always the redhead

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great captions! It's been awhile, hope everything is going ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Everything's fine, just work getting in the way as usual

      Delete
  15. I know how that is, well I'm glad you are doing ok

    ReplyDelete