Sunday, November 24, 2019

The Costume 3, part 2: coming next weekend, and 2 important polls I need you to answer!






Hello everyone and happy Sunday!
Yes, the title is correct: I will release part 2 of The Costume in a week... And damn I was ambitious, it got big! Like... Really big.
How big?
Part 2 will be around 80 pages!! Maybe even more!! And the worst thing is... I'm barely halfway done with the comic! Looks like The Costume will survive for another year before its conclusion?

Sadly I've reached a point were I find myself in a tight schedule, I had to travel because of work, the office is a mess, and with the holydays near and my vacations too right after them I must plan ahead my next works.

So what will it be? More The Costume? Back to CoC? A Quiz? Something entirely different?
I want to know what you think about it. Check out the poll in my Patreon page clicking HERE!

In the meantime, enjoy this little teaser of what's coming in Part 2 of The Costume 3!



Like what you see? Leave a comment! And don't forget to vote on the 2 Patreon Polls!

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You will have several to chose your favorite then!

      Delete
  2. My suggestion? Finish the costume, that you've finally got it out of the way and can focus on everything else. Even if you don't I'll still read your comics and continue to be a loyal fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll consider it, making the part 3 now instead of next year

      Delete
  3. finish ''the costume`` frist, then back to CoC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Work at your pace. You do great for any one who's doing this kind of artwork. The fact that you don't ask anything back is even better. Don't rush on our account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i become a good tg bimbo transformation (normal ) i so happy hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think finish Costume. Too much going at once tends to create a bit of a logjam. Love your work whatever you decide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't deny you have a point. It's been a very heavy couple of weeks, but I should have a new part of The Costume ready for this weekend

      Delete
  7. Looking good VIP, but I don't think you go far enough on your models ending. You should consider taking a page out of JackDD's book and go for broke on the sizes of your ladies. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I get excited, we are at risk that the models will not fit the screen lol

      Delete
  8. Hi! Beautifull work! What is the name of the program you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I use mainly 2 programs:
      DAZ Studio & Photoshop

      Delete