Monday, November 1, 2021

Halloween 2021 Comic is HERE!

 


My friends! A day late, but it's here: The new comic!

But first, how was your Halloween? Did you get your treats, or got tricked? Or maybe you angered a little Candy Devil and ended up turning tricks? Let's leave some of that for the comic.

Oh I hate date themed comics. Not the comics or the themes, but the deadlines. That's why I never do a Christmas comic. I have my own problems with deadlines and these holidays do not help! And I hate finishing them the day after it just feels a bit... off target, late, I think. But at least you, as always, get it for free!

I did my best, I've worked as fast as I could, but couldn't make it on time. I had a choice: lower the quality and make it in time or go the extra mile and deliver a better quality rendered product. I went for quality, I hope I've made the right choice.

Now, regarding the comic... She's back, and she got real mad this time! Yout get 43 pages (including Bonus renders at the end) in full HD quality!

So what are you waiting for? don't you want to know what terrible curse she casted on her victim this time?

Get the comic from the following links:

 Mega

 

   4Shared

 
MediaFire

 

I hope you enjoyed it! Was it what you expected, better or worse? any feedback is welcome and helps me imporove.

I myself think I should've stayed with the first transformation but... But... But... I couldn't help myself.

 

Next time:

POLL! Choosing CoC's BAD ending!

 

See you next weekend my friends, have a great week!

28 comments:

  1. Loved the first and progression to the second transformation, especially the super bimbo lips! Also great different victim this time. Kind of want a more sympathetic victim at some point, initially trying to be a little polite to Candy but still ending up with their Halloween task.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yes, so far she met assholes, you are right... Point taken for the next time! Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  2. Loved it, loved the second transformation, just wish our 'protagonist' got some bigger booty cheeks to go with the super bimbo boobs and lips to really fit into the love dolly 'costume'. Always appreciating the bigger sizes and bimbo transformations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      First time, she turned a guy into a big boobed/big asses babe.
      The second time, into a giant-sized ebony girl with small tits...

      This time it's all about the boobs... I was just compensating!

      Delete
  3. Great work. Do you take requests?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Not at the moment, but thanks for asking.
      Probably in 2022 I'll be taking a ciuple of commisions again

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Jaja gracias!
      Con un par de caramnelos mensuiales te damos una suscripcion, eso si, no te retrases ni un dia en los pagos

      Delete
  5. Hey VIP, Sitri here!

    This was a fun comic to read. Thank you for the upload and I wish you a late, but Happy Halloween :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot Sitri! Still missing your DA account. I'm glas you enjoyed it, sadly this time it had no easter eggs

      Delete
    2. Yeah, sadly it's still down, and I have no interest at the moment to return there. But my Patreon is very much active and alive, so if you're interested and can spare 1$ even for a month, you can check out everything I did in the past year.

      Delete
  6. Love your stuff! And I wanna be clear, no pressure, but will you go back to having pdfs available again? (completely cool if not, I too tend to post kinky work online for free and it is sometimes the seemingly smaller steps that make things overwhelming)
    I am just asking cause more often than not, I end up just waiting for someone else to repost your comics on like e hentia galeries or something just cause I don't know how to unzip these properly. I know, i know I am a dumb dumb. Again, no pressure if it makes things stressful/annoying! I was just asking to know if you will go back to doing that? (I know you did it with one or two things a while back)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will. This time I disliked the quality loss when exporting the comic in PDF format so I skipped it.

      Delete
    2. Instala 7zip @badger. It's free

      Delete
  7. very nice, got a better render of the hypno eyes for extra stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice comic as always Vip
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Une savoureuse histoire,horrifique a souhait!
    Un travail excellent comme toujours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je suis heureux que vous l'ayez apprécié! Je suis à court d'idées pour Halloween LOL.
      Merci d'avoir laissé un commentaire.

      Delete
  10. It's fun, thanks. Though I'm still hoping for a continuation of the Costume storyline. The last installment was part 3, wasn't it? I got kind of invested. Really wanna know if Natalie's still locked in a room and flailing at a TV set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe next year. I made a monster of a comic with that one, and I'm a bit lost regarding how to end it

      Delete
  11. Hey Man, crazy question - a few years back you posted a pic of a busty gal in a barbarian bikini outfit asking where it was from - and comments listed a specific music video. Do you still have that info? I can't find the original post - thought it was 2014-2016 or sometime like that. Interested in seeing again. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh yeah I remember. A very very busty MILF with a mix of barbarian and cowgiel costume.

      The model was Allegra Cole if I remember correctly.

      Delete