Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Urgent: CHARITY MONTH! All earnings go to help war Victims

 

Hey, my friends... I've been away the past few weeks, and just arrived home. I try hard to keep this place out of any kind of political discussions, but sometimes, one must do something if you have the power to.

There's only one thing I can and will say:

** THE ONLY REAL OUTCOME OF WAR IS MISERY **

And all of it for the innocent I must add.

I will do all I can do in my power and DONATE all of the FEBRUARY and MARCH Patreon's earnings to charity in order to help so many people who's going through hell and might've lost loved ones and all their possesions. I hope I have inspired you too to help.

17 comments:

  1. I'm proud of supporting you on Patreon. We hope this madness will end soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support. Let's hope this war ends soon

      Delete
  2. Hello from Kiev Vip! Thanks a lot for that. Writing this from local bomb shelter (yeah, we have wi-fi here lol). Hope this hell will end soon and I'll be able to see the CoC ending :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy shit! It must be hard, I can't imagine spending days in a bomb shelter. So amazing you still sound in a good mood!
      Stay strong and safe, we hope the madness ends soon.
      This comment is one of the craziest things that happened to me.
      Well at least you have your wifi... and some captions around here to pass the time!

      Delete
  3. You are a good man keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just trying to help. I have my dark side like we all do.

      Delete
  4. VIP i was just trying to download all of the old captions from 4shared but each time it appears that it is infected with a virus??? is there anyway to get these old captions??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird! What file exactly? I will check it out

      Delete
  5. When will we see the last chapter OF COC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's around 50% done. I have't been much at home in the past couple of months.

      Delete
  6. а почему ты 8 лет молчал когда на Донбассе гибли люди лицемер

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. потому что я понятия не имею, я живу в другой части мира, и эти новости не распространяются так далеко. плюс, если только не происходит что-то вроде настоящей войны, я стараюсь держать политику подальше от этого места.

      Delete
  7. Using the power of 3D modelling for gender bender sexual corruption for good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let our sexual fantasies bring us together

      Delete
  8. How goes the final chapter of COC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just now I started working on it again. will update on an estimated release date soon.

      Delete