Sunday, July 3, 2022

New comic! Autocloset series #1: the Shopping Mall!

 


Welcome back! How are you doing this lovely Sunday? Hope you're enjoying the summer if you're in the upper hemisphere of the globe, because it's quite dull and cold in the lower part at the moment


Las time, as I posted the commissioned comic and told you I was about to release several of the commissions that kept me busy until a good part of this year, someone asked me if I was considering working into Autocloset related stuff.

Funny enough, last year I had been commissioned to make 3 short comics regarding autocloset TF! It wasn't my idea to post it yet, but that comment made me think: why not? Why not spice things up a little? So I asked permission to release those comics to the public to the one who paid for the commissions... And he gave it to me! So a big thanks to him, from me and most of you goes without saying.


So for those of you who don't know, what is Autocloset? Just read the comic and see for yourself!

All I can say about this one is that now you might have a reason for accompanying your girlfriend into those long boring shopping days.


Get it now! Here are the download options:

Mega:


MediaFire



4Shared


Now, you might be asking, what's the agenda?

Sinple: next weekend, CoC news: models updates, I'm reworking some parts because the models I made 5 or 6 years ago looked horribly outdated. 

I'm talking among others about about the Imps, Omnibus Overseer (A.K.A. final boss), the Succubus secretary, the Nagas, and the long-delayed Orks! I'll let you judge if they were improved enough.


In the meantime, captions and a quiz are coming. stay tuned!


I hope you enjoyed this comic! Shall I post the 2nd Autocloset comic next, or another comic next time?

See you next week, and as always, thanks so so much for stopping by and all the support, you're amazing!

23 comments:

  1. Thank you for publishing. Really like the theme where (s)he keeps the cock.
    Can't wait to see the other parts, so my vote is clear :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I won't lie, keeping it made a lot of thing easier to pose, morph and render

      Delete
  2. Fantastic comic! Another vote for the second part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 comics in a row, what a treat
    looking forward for those updated models

    ReplyDelete
  4. i vote for one every weekend! yay! well, till run out......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah! that's flying too close to the Sun. I don't want to run o of comics too fast

      Delete
  5. Would love to see more autoclosets with other people. It doesn't have to limit itself to bimbo-shemale either. Could do punk shemales or semi-loli's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Punk female... Not a bad idea, crazy hair, tattoos, maybe an 80's clothing vibe.
      Maybe in my spare time I'll do something like that

      Delete
    2. I have something to ask you how did you make him how did you put them in the machine

      Delete
  6. keen for the CoC updates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working on the renders for tomorrow ATM (just finished the new Ceraph!)

      Delete
  7. NEED THE NEXT PART

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      The comics end there. The next 2 parts are 2 different Autocloset stories with different themes and transformations

      Delete
  8. Really nice idea. Reminds me of a story I read long ago. He is house sitting his aunts house and she owns an autocloset which only recognises her. So something similar happens to him as it tries to dress him as best as it can ;). Love your comics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, that story can change a lot if it's the young-milf-hot-aunt or the -old-semi-grandma-gilf and their respective clothes

      Delete
    2. Hey, do u remember the title or author?

      Delete
  9. will we see another one coming? couldn't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vip.
    I send you a mail about the fabric in this story.
    I want to make this dress in IMVU, hope to see you soon
    Regard Jenna Poussin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved this, looking forward to the others :)

    ReplyDelete