Friday, August 21, 2026

Corruption of Champions, the Quiz: Decide your faith!


What's up my dear friends, how have you been? I hope great, and if not, maybe this little news will cheer you up:


THE QUIZZES ARE BACK!! 


So many of you requested it and for a long time I wanted to make more, but the original websites became paid only and I was unable to find a suitable replacement (with image results, buzzfeed-style questions, and over all EASY to set up and modify)... UNTIL NOW!


So I thought, why not make it about CoC? I already made the new logo and I am working on the ending, and many asked for some sort of quiz in that universe, so I think this will serve nicely and help settling up the mood.


Oooooh.... One more thing: All the images are done by me. I hope you like them! Of course, in a couple of weeks I'll release all the results in caption style and full sized images for download if you liked them.


Try it now, and see how your adventure ended up reshaping you! there are 24 possible outcomes.




A couple of things to consider:


- Better to open the quiz in a dedicated tab: https://uquiz.com/aAN5xh (its a bit squeezed in this blog post format)


- The image result can be viewed in higher size and resolution by right clicking over the image and choosing "open image in new tab/window" in your mouse menu.


- I tested it in a couple of browsers, and (for me) Firefox worked the best as it can block the ads like a charm with just adblock plus free extension. 


- Sorry for the long wall of text in the result - there is no way to change the format, separate paragraphs, change it to Bold or Italic style, or change its size; and I learned that after making the outcomes captions.


- I am not becoming an AI artist, this is just a tool and a resource for me. Rendering the outcomes would've taken ages and some in poor quality.



This is the first time using this web and style, there are a lot of thing to tune and fix (for example the big 5 image options force you to scroll down) before I made more quizzes - oh and they are on their way! So any helpful feedback o or issues you encounter will be of great help.


I hope you have great fun with it! And do share your results!

Apparently, my adventure turned me into... A Cat Girl? Funny... At least I got multiple breasts to play with!

0 TG Comments (leave yours!):