Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yahoo! Group finally UPDATED!!! (with some minor problems)


For all of u who joined the Y! groups and want all the captions, know that I've updated the Yahoo! Group!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tgvipcaptions4/

All files are under the FILES section in the "UPDATE 24-12-08" folder

I swear, it was my intention to upload almost 100 captions for Xmas, but there was a slight problem: the Yahoo Groups disk space is full. Shit.

Since I'm leaving in a few hours to a small trip to the beach until sunday, I'll be creating the 5th group as soon as I get back (I'm really eager to have some feedback)

Nothing more to say... Enjoy if you like them, and happy Xmas!!

2 comments:

  1. I see the 15 captions you uploaded in your No5 group and like it. I can't wait to see the rest in your newest Group. Cheers and Happy X-mas.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is she on that picture?

    ReplyDelete