Saturday, April 17, 2010

Little time! No time! So busy this days!

I've been very busy this last months, I haven't updated a thing, and I must say I haven't worked that much on the captions or the comic, but that is close to an end.
The reason I'm busy is because I just moved to a new house -a bigger one, with better view, more inspiring- and I have a little issue with the internet connection, not to mention the very little free time I have this days...

But I managed to do some captions, and I'm uploading a couple here here

The first one, is dedicated to Frontios (If you don't know who he is check his deviantart profile and artwork), who was right by saying that I forgot about preggos in the last update (Sorry my fellow preggo lovers!), so here you go, enjoy this one, I believe the size of this lady covers for the ones missing!



The second one is for all you fast car lovers, what better than a Ford Mustang and a hot slut to join the ride? Well, as long as you're not the slut, right?




So this is all for now. I'll try to do some more next week, currently, I only have 17 captions done and I want to dedicate some time to the forgotten MMOTG series.

See you soon, and if you like it, leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Nice caps, VIP. I was wondering where you disappeared to. Wish there was a few more of the bimbo ones, mind you. Either way, can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant VIP! Brilliant! Thanks

    ReplyDelete