Thursday, February 7, 2019

WoTW: Day 2


Another day has begun!
What an experience, right? Did you enjoyed the last day? Just a single day has passed, and your body and mind had been through more than enough for  a lifetime. Experiencing one of the most ommon fetish on your flesh, for good and for bad... But after such a radical change, what could your GF possibly had in mind for you today?

Let's not waste ore time and check it out!



Take a look at yourself today:




I'll try to keep posting the captions ever 2-3 days if I can.
Of course, I can do that, or wait and make a long post with 2/3/4 captions of the "days" in it.
What would you prefer? And thanks for the feedback on the last post! You guys are great!

13 comments:

  1. Hey VIP, Sitri here!

    I was kinda hoping to see this one coming, and it was sooo worth waiting for it. Fantastic caption, I loved it XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I knew you'll like this one! I actually remembered you when I post it. glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
    2. Hehe... I'm flattered XD

      Delete
  2. One ever two to three days sounds good to me. I enjoy the suspense and consistency.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to lose track of days so waiting for a large amount to be surprised with sounds good to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work ��
    Will you be doing a TiTs comic ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I doubt it. CoC has become far too large and demanding. Maybe I'll consider doing a specific part, like New Texas, but I doubt Fenoxo will be happy if I keep using his creations (with his permission of course)

      Delete
  5. I would like to get captions every 2 or 3 days if possible. Then at the end you could put them all together?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome wprk as always. Love your storylines,keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete