Saturday, February 9, 2019

WoTW: Day 3

Ohhhh the weekend has begun at last!!!!
Sunday, the second best day of the week after it's brother Saturday, and I'm expeting a great day relaxing on the pool with friends, foods and drink.
But I did not forget about you! Of course I'm posting a new day on the WoTH series.
And it's a special day, because today I'm adressing the winner fetish. You already know and expected it coming, right?
So, after the last day, a very special caption for me since I rarely work on small breasts and petite girls, what could possibly be the most shocking transformation?



...



...


Yeh. Little to no mistery at this point.



...




So... Do you dare take a look, at what you've turned into today?



I hope you liked it and it was as close as possible to what you were expecting! Can you guess what TF will come next?

See you in a couple of days! I guess I'll try to keep this 2/3 days between updates of this mini series, and after that... CoC #22!

11 comments:

  1. Trasformazione bellissima! La fiscalità è molto eccitante! Sono invidioso del ragazzo! Perche non posso anche io avere una settimana come la sua?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, se solo potessi !! Penso che sarà più facile trovare un unicorno. Ma possiamo tutti sognare, certo?

      Delete
  2. well id imagine her fetishes will continue to develop and expand... until we leave the basic realm or breast and ass growth, pregnancy and lactation and into weight gain AND BEYOND!!! ps i think id prefer not have mind fully affected like that cuz id personly be playing along

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ye theres no lack of material to draw from just take a look at cyoc.net or just gelbooru/rule 34 but theres crazy stuff on there that should ether be saved for later or not at all

      Delete
    2. After this day we're venturing into more kinky stuff. cyoc is a great site for stories!
      I think I'd like my mind being altered slighty enough so I still suffer enough yet can't help myself

      Delete
  3. Preggo one would hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who is the model in that pic?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet she is going to use a card to give herself a dick and then use a card to get the boyfriend to give her blowjobs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she could, yes. no spoilers! Still 4 days left

      Delete