Friday, September 6, 2019

CoC #26: Special 3rd Anniversary Edition teaser (+ captions!)


Oh, after the unwanted delay with the broken pipework, It's almost ready!
I'm so mad at the bad luck I've been having... I wanted this chapter to be ready a couple of weeks ago! You know why? This is going to be a very special, different chapter...

But before we go further, there's something that goes first of all...

I'm affraid to imagine what would look like the 4th anniversary one
 And who would've said it? 3rd anniversary! I honestly never expected it to become so huge, and there's only 3 chapters left after this one! (Ok, maybe 4)

So, About the next chapter...
Next chapter will be a bit of a standalone chapter. It could be even considered almost as a new comic in the CoC universe!

And it's gonna be BIG. I'm talking around 70/80 pages long, and a lot of things are going to happen in just one chapter!

One thing is for sure: our Champion's biggest, most dangerous challenge is about to start.

He is here. 

He is...
Ohhh, the mistery!!!!
Ha, who am I fooling? Most of you know exactly who's paying a visit to our little comic after the post-credits scene in the last chapter.

I'm really looking forward to finish it and share it, and hearing your feedback. Ah, the wait, so cruel...
In any case, maybe I should just do like our "misterious" newcomer and enjoy a nice relaxing bath with something to drink... Now, where did I saw a scene like that before?

For the few of you who still have no idea who the "big suprise character" is... Surely now you know

Just remember, after CoC#26... THE COSTUME 3!
 
And last but not in any way least, the Captions!
You thought I would just leave a cuple or renders and leave you waiting empty handed for 1 or 2 weeks?
But of course you're not going to spend an entire weekend without something from me! There's always caption around the corner. So how about we enjoy some?




And as a little bonus, the "long hair girl" caption one of you has been asking me to do for the past few months - Just couldn't use the image you sent me, it was a bit too small and its ruined when I rescaled it. So I hope this one serves its purpose!


Well my friends, that is all. You have any questions, suggestions, feedback?

Oh, you have ideas for The Costume 3? Share them, the script is halfway done and open to suggestions!

I hope you enjoyed the captions, and I hope you're looking forward to the next chapter and for The Costume 3! See you in a week!

39 comments:

  1. you ever gonna finish and move past that fantasy comic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He says it right in the post, and he even speaks about the costume 3 for Halloween. He puts captions also. He is not your bitch, many of us love the comic and enjoy it and also wait for more content but thats no way to ask for it.

      Stop crying

      Delete
    2. Let's all be polite and remember we are all here to have fun

      Delete
  2. Hey VC!
    I am so hyped! That looks like certaing guy called Geralt its a great idea doing the crossover, I wonder what would happen to the loser?
    Eagerly waiting for the new chapter take your time you always deliver a solid comic, and happy to know that there more stuff coming. Sad and happy at the same time for the ending of C.O.C.

    Second caption, the best!! Name of the girl please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhh... keep the secret!

      The girl is Linda Steele

      Delete
  3. Hey VIP, Sitri here!

    I can't wait for the next COC XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Can't wait for all these updates! I love CoC but I think the Costume is, so far, my favorite! Will the be the conclusion chapter of the Costume or can we expect more later?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think there is going to be a conclusion. At least for this characters.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for the next CoC!! This is by far the best comic out there! I've loved all the bimbo stuff <3 I appreciate the work you put into all of your comics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Certainly took a lot of effort so far

      Delete
  7. Captions! Thanks for the captions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to see a costume transform the girl or guy into a busty cat/human hybrid. With fangs, claws and a small muzzle maybe fit in if you are able. You are the best and have been following for YEARS. THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!!!
      You know "The Costume #3" is coming for Halloween, right? Who knows what kind of crazy costumes people wear when they go to Halloween parties...

      Delete
  9. Ciao vip , non vedo l'ora di vedere il nuovo CoC e spero ci siano nuove trasformazioni :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao marco come stai?
      Sì, credo che il prossimo fine settimana il nuovo capitolo sarà pronto. Questa volta ci sono molte trasformazioni!

      Delete
  10. Oh this looks amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter. Anyway, if I may ask, do you have the name of the first and third girls ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always wanted to see how Larry found themselves as a sexy busty cowgirl from the Costume 1. Would be an interesting back up strip or flashback for 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shh!! You might be spoiling The Costume 4 or an VipComics issue!!

      Delete
  12. I really like the multi breast cow girls, any possibility we may seeing more of that in COC?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Resident "long hair caption" requester here! You did it! You finally did it haha! Thanks so much for making that caption, it was a hoot to read and of course the super long hair just makes it that much better!

    Congratulations on the journey you've had so far with this comic. It is kinda sad that CoC is going to end soon, but hey, all good things must come to an end at some point. I look forward to the anniversary chapter as far as all the remaining ones. Thank you for the immense effort you have put into this project so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I welcomed the challenge too!

      Yes, all good thing must come to an end, and CoC's end is a bit overdue. It was and is a monumental effort for a single person, but it paid off well

      Delete
  14. Felicidades por casi romper la barrera de los $200 en patreon, te lo mereces y mas, si lograras la barrera de los $1000 que bueno seria 60 lucas en el bolsillo, sos un capo segui asi que te vas a hacer millonario, bueno no tanto pero al menos la inflacion descomunal que tenemos la vas a vencer con los dolares. exitos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! Cada dia valen mas. En uno o dos años no me quiero ni imaginar cuanto puede valer esa entradita en doalres! Ahora vamos por la barrera de los U$500!

      Delete
  15. Hello Vipcaptions,
    As always thank you for all the time you put for our enjoyment. I particulary love your CoC comic and it always make my day (well I exagerate a little but still x)) when anither chapter is out.
    Cannot wait to see Martin's next perilous aventure and how what our most favorite Witcher have in store for him/her?
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Vipcaptions,
      As always, thank you for all the time you put for our enjoyment. I particularly love your choice comic and it always makes my day (well, I exaggerate a little, but still x)) when another chapter is out.
      Cannot wait to see Martin's next perilous adventure and how what our most favorite Witcher have in store for him/her?
      See ya!

      Gaah...forgot to correct my old post version. Shame on me (don't hesitate to delete the post to which I am replying in order clean the blog).
      A thousand apologies for this inconvenience!

      Delete
    2. I only delete spam or truly hateful and out of context messages.

      Thanks a lot! So glad it makes you happy. It does make me happy when I spend time doing it and seeing the good results.
      You seem to be very confident that the W**her is going to win. Careful!

      Delete
  16. Hello Vipcaptions,
    As always thank you for all the time you put for our enjoyment.
    Can you tell us when we can expect the new upload ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey VIP,
    can you a spider costume transform?

    I really love your art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could. From my experience with spider morphs in CoC, it's not easy!

      Delete
  18. please bring back the cock

    ReplyDelete