Saturday, October 19, 2019

A tale of 3 Bimbos


Happy Weekend everyone!! How's going? What you've been up to?
whatever, I think it's always the right time to post some Bimbo themed captions, isn't it? (Yes I know, I'll make some preggo captions soon too!)
Well, today's post is not much as a "tale", in fact theyre 3 captions, but they briefly tell a story don't they? I keep saying, one day I'll write a story... One day...

so what's your preference? Mad Wifes/revenge? Miswishes? Punishment? Take your pick:

Misqish caption:
Mad wife/Revenge caption:
Punishment caption:

In the meantime, "The Costume" 3 is happenning and I think I can make it just in time. Guess what? Yes, I've put a shit load of stuff in it and I madei t complicated for myself. What a surprise... I seem to never learn! But more about "The Costume 3" in the next post, maybe with some renders from the comic?

I don't know... You tell me and tell me if you liked the captions!

Have a grerat weekend!!!

28 comments:

  1. Happy to see all is going well with the comic ! As for me I would rather like you to keep the comic as a surprise, or if you want to post some renders, don't post anything we've yet to see. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did meant some renders, not pages from the comic... and no big spoilers!

      Delete
  2. Who is the model in the Misqish caption?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be awesome if the models name was always mentioned in these.

      Delete
    2. August Taylor

      I can't name all the models, most of the time I don't even know who they are

      Delete
    3. "MisQuish" lol what a silly typo I made

      Delete
  3. I thought for a moment his third wish would go un wished if he couldn't talk. Lol! I favor the miswish. I adore the model on the mad wife cap. I'm quite positive they'll all enjoy themselves. As for punishment cap... On the bright side, at least there's job security now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that's something that has no price! Right?
      Yeah she really turned herseld into a living bimbo doll

      Delete
  4. Люблю твои картинки. Очень классные. Мне нравится тема про исполнения желаний =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Большое спасибо! Подписи к моим пожеланиям всегда веселые. Я думаю, что я собираюсь сделать еще пару таких в следующих постах о подписи
      (Я использую Google Translate, поэтому я надеюсь, что это хорошо переводится)

      Delete
    2. Google translated the word "caption" as a "signature" in Russian. In Russian language there is no translation for this word in this meaning. But its ok. Keep creating your outstanding art!

      Delete
  5. Both captions are amazing as always, but that middle one is my fav haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girl's pose just made the caption. It almost wrote itself!

      Delete
    2. Indeed haha, do you know who the model is?

      Delete
    3. Amy anderssen or anderson or andersson... Somehting like that. I've used her before and will use her again!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! So glad you liked them! Always nice to hear from you

      Delete
  7. Cant wait to see the new comic. As far as the captions i like the mis-wish the best. They always make for great stories. As always, petitioning for feline like girl/transformation in your comics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! used to make a lot more miswish captions when I started

      Delete
  8. Is Costume 3 still scheduled to come out on Halloween or can expect it sooner or later?

    ReplyDelete
  9. cant lose no nutt November if you aint got no nutt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved them all but I especially loved the last one.

    ReplyDelete