Thursday, October 31, 2019

Almost Here!!! A couple of hours left!


First of all: Yes, "The Costume 3" will be released in 5 hours or Tomorrow.
It's 11:55 PM in New York as I write this post.

Now, let's get started
Happy Halloween everyone!!!!!!

So in case you're wondering why I have no treat for you, wher'es the bloody comic or much more harsh things than those, let me explain the 3 issues that caused the comic to be delayed:

Issue 1) The past 8 days I've been travelling because of work, so, no work on "The Costume 3" was made.
I arrived 5 hours ago, and I'm trying to push myself into finishing it. I can't promise it'll be today.

Issue 2) I've made a huge mistake
If You don't get the reference, go watch Arrested Development. NOW.
Yeah... I kinda put myself in a difficult position. I was too ambitious: The Costume 3 is about to become a MASSIVE, HUGE, 100 or more pages long comic.

You do remember the last page of "The Costume 2", don't you?


So... Yeah, it was fun to take the magic pumpkin to a party, but turns out that doing a large number of TF's was not the most efficient idea in terms of time usage.

And that leads to the next issue...

Issue 3) The comic will be split into 2 parts.
Simply put, it's too long,and I want to give you something as I promised. And yeah, I know that the day after Halloween, everything related to it seems old until the next year, but hey, I need to work and sleep from time to time.
Part 2 will be released next, not for Halloween 2020.

Thank for understanding, and sorry for being out of touch!

22 comments:

  1. Well Happy Halloween and Hello November!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably it's still October in some part of the world?

      Delete
  2. Hope you got some sleep! Happy Halloween :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i did... I fall asleep minutes after making this post LOL

      Delete
  3. Happy Halloween! We totally understand. Get some sleep, we appreciate everything you do, take all the days you need.

    2 parts? Nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: You're damn right, everyone should see Arrested Development, at least the original first 3 seasons. Go GOB Bluth!

      Delete
    2. GOB is extremely fun. That voice is unique. I'm gonna miss Bojack Horseman.

      Delete
  4. Ciao Dall' Italia...buon halloween

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao amico! Adoro l'Italia, è sempre bello avere fan laggiù e mi dà la possibilità di praticare il mio italiano rustico

      Delete
  5. Your comics are awesome, take all the time you want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I should have it ready for tonight

      Delete
  6. all my and tg fans waiting for this

    ReplyDelete
  7. your health is important to, please don't work yourself too hard just for us, take all the time you need we're not going anywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the understanding! Yeah, last night I fall asleep and couldn't do half of what I expected. I'm heading home for a nap and then work with fresh batteries.

      Delete
  8. Don't worry, your work is worth the wait. Take the time you need to do it right!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. LOL! Give it a rest for a couple of hours buddy! Doing my best here, I think it'll be ready

      Delete
  10. LITTLE UPDATE!
    Last night I fall asleep, toight I did my best. Just a few pages left, but it will be ready later today. Around sunset.
    Now, I need my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much for 'no fap November'.. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete