Friday, September 2, 2022

Jinkxed's Tiny Returns: Corset Trapped, new mini comic!

 


Good night my friends! How are you doing tonight? Ready for a new, small comic?


Yes, you read it right... It's Tiny fron Jinkxed! She's making a quick return for this one. And she's in a playful mood!


It is, however, not exaclty the same tiny... The original model was way, waaaay too old and absolutely incompatible with the new software, so I had to update the model and remake it from scratch, and somehow find a way to fit her old clothes into a new, different model. But I managed to do it at the end (not like she's wearing much clothes for long, though), what do you think?


Get the mini comic HERE:


I'm still finding hard and exhausting to type and work with my right hand. thanks again for your support, I'm trying tio answer eery message you left me, but I am moving slowly. I hope in a couple of weeks I'll be at my 100% again


So, do you like the updated Tiny? You enjoyed this commisioned comic?


In a couple of weeks: Autocloset comic #2: The Boss's B*tch!

24 comments:

  1. Jinkxed 2 please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The day I retire, it has to be a good one and today I would not make it in a way I would feel pleased

      Delete
  2. o i would love to see a jinkxed new episode :) Love your comics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im gład you are ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! slow recovery, this week I'm seeing the doctor *fingers crossed*

      Delete
  4. Take your time and heal, there's no rush from anyone. Please allow your hand the rest it needs so you can come back 110%.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JINKXED2!!! JINKXED2!!! JINKXED2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are we going to see the final chapter of Corruption of the Champion at 6th anniversary? *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Impossible. I barely rendered a couple of pages in the past couple of months and until my hand is healed, it won't change

      Delete
  7. Great to see Tiny again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi dear i have a story to share you to make a comic, include tg transformation very particular do you want read it? i can make the last level in patreon to commission this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might be interested. Contact me via Patreon or leave your email as a reply to this comic (it won't be published) so I can reach you

      Delete
    2. On your patreon you have many level.. What is different about any level?

      Delete
    3. Nothing at all. Just how much you are willing to give as a little "thank you" - I don't charge for my comics

      Delete
  9. Vip, have you ever thought in revisit other characters you have with small comics like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did. Some require a complete rework and it's a lot of work.
      I plan on making "VipComics#8: Sequel Edition" with a popular vote on wich comics should get the sequels

      Delete
  10. when will we see the next autocloset comic?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you please post this to e-hentai? I've been waiting to see it on there..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never posted anything on ehentai, someone always does it for me. We'll see, maybe this weekend I'll mak some time to upload it there

    ReplyDelete
  13. For download your comics is necessary pay or not?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Makes me happy you were able to make such hot stuff with this sexy redhead.

    ReplyDelete