Monday, December 30, 2019

2019 Final Caption


Wow, 2019 is almost over... Or shall I say Finally almost over? It was a quite complex year, at least for me, but I believe we managed to get the best of it.

And how are we going to say goodbye to the year? We already had a surprise Xmas comic... So how about a final caption?

Now, what is always the most requested captions? Oh, that's right... Those involving

Big
Round 
Busty 
PREGGOS!



Did you liked it? Wait! that's not all!
I'm still on a great mood and feeling Like a Santa giving presents away.

Check out tomorrow the New Year Present I have for you!

6 comments:

  1. Great Caption! Nice way to end the year. Loved it, so twisted.
    Happy New Year for you too! Thanks for the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love permanently pregnant stories, especially with TG. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decades-long pregnancy is an underrated trope.

    ReplyDelete