Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year!! All the 2018-19 Captions in one pack (and all the ones no one ever saw too!)


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!

Oooof! another year goes away! Was is a special year for you too? Mine was quite chaotic, full of ups and downs with no clear winner. But enough about 2019, because that number sounds already old, rusty, obsolete... 2020 sounds good to me! Even easier to say.

And since this Holiday season I'm in quite a good mood for giving presents, I got all the captions I owe you from 2018 plus the ones from 2019 altogether! Certainly, I've been making less captions each year. But maybe this will change in 2020 too, because there is a *TOP SECRET* project: you'll learn a bit more next week.
And no, this does not mean I'll be making less comics or quizzes or other stuff: I just think I can work a bit extra the next year if everything goes right.

Now... You want to take a peek at what kind of captions you'll find in the pack? Great! let's start with, probably, my favorite caption of this year:


And why not take a peek of some of the captions that were never posted!


interested in a HuCow captions miniseries anyone?



What are you waiting for? Get the captions pack here:

Mega

 4Shared

 MediaFire 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4icamq9i0bfw7b3/VipCaptions_-_2018-2019_Captions.zip/file





Have an amazing new year, everyone. I'm inmensely glad we had another year of fun together, and looking forward for a 2020 full of fun and surprises too! 

Thanks A LOT for being with me all this time, enjoy your night!!

15 comments:

  1. That's what I call teasing^^
    Thank you for your incredible works (captions or comics) during this year.
    I wish you (and everybody who reads this) a happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had one, thanks a lot! I hope you had a great start of the year too

      Delete
  2. Those are some great captions, and Happy New Year! I love your transformations and it's always fun to fantasize about your stuff :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! then enjoy the other 90 captions I just uploaded

      Delete
  3. Happy new year! To you and to everybody reading this
    What a great first caption, do loved how you told the story. See you this thursday i'm looking forward for the captions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! they are right there for you to enjoy

      Delete
  4. Feliz y próspero 2020. Saludos desde México ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I'm starting to like them each day a bit more lately

      Delete
  6. Is there any way to access these without downloading?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope right now. Maybe next year I'll post them online too
      but it's not a big sized download

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Damn another one for the Hucows! Considering it even more now

      Delete
    2. Long time Vip, but hey if you do decide to do a hucow comic you can always just use the ideals I pitched to you if you get stuck or something.

      Delete