Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas / whatever: Let's celebrate with a comic!!!!



And a Merry, merry day for all of you my friends!!! 

What if a machine could read your deepest fantasies, and change your body and mind to fulfill them? Oh, wait, I'm getting ahead of myself...

Hello everyone!!!!!
How are you doing tonight? High expectations for the night, High expectations that the night will end up sooner than expected, or simply no expectations? Who cares! Because you like it or not, you always get a gift from me! Or I just saved your night with the surprise?

Wow, 2 comics in a month. This is madness!!!!!

And this time, it was close to be nothing... But istead it's a 60 pages long comic!!!

I'm sorry for those who voted a CoC chapter, to be honest, I really want to finish the Minotaur chapter.... But the next chapter it's not complete and it's not in order, it was impossible. I spent most of December traveling because of work. So I took one of those comics I left unfinished (not cancelled, there's a huge difference!) and did my best to complete it for tonight!

Funny story: I love Christmas, but I hate Christmas specials. I never did one, probably never will unless it's heavily asked. So don't expect Christmas related stuff in this one!

But that's enough! Grab the comic from the following links:

Mega
https://mega.nz/#!itI3AY7A!4jL_ee0PVTjWgcy39Hk6zZv57_HzaWmvfVw0fq07DiE
  MediaFire
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pvaasst2ruvvgiy/VipCaptions_-_The_Dreams_Machine.zip/file
  4Shared


https://www.4shared.com/zip/VtKa_xZ4iq/VipCaptions_-_The_Dreams_Machi.html

And before I go, thanks for the comments, support and ideas on the last comic! I was away most of the month, it's been very hard, so I could not answer your messages.
So, share the cheer, and gift me a comment... How you liked it?

Happy Holidays!!


PS: stay Tunned. There's a New Year Present, and a BIG surprise planned for January. Have a great night, give it your best!

43 comments:

  1. Thank You!!! Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had a lovely night, I'm glad you liked the comic

      Delete
  2. Hey Vip!
    Merry Christmas and congratulations on the comic. I loved the gender bender, breast expansion, penis expansion and bimbofication. The more breast expansion and bimbofication better! Congratulations for the great work and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love It~ Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well~

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful Christmas gift! Thank you very much and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! It's so nice to get something you like for Christmas, I'm glad you liked the present

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Grazie!
      Buon Natale Lollo, e felice anno nuovo!

      Delete
  6. I love this idea so much! Eddie is definitely my favorite out of all of them and it is super fun to think about what I would be transformed into. Just a great comic and I really hope you have a great Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank MadDonald!
      I'm actually a bit affraid of what would come out if I step inside the machine LOL!
      I had a great one, hope you had one too. Thanks!

      Delete
  7. Fuck yes!! Best gift ever!! I love and appreciate this and all of your imaginative effort. This is the best comic ever. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad you find it that good, thanks a lot for letting me know!

      Delete
  8. Hey VIP! Sitri here!

    Wow! This was an amazing Christmas present. A good old fun TF comic. I loved it, thank you for it!

    I wish you Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sitri, I'm very hapy you liked it! I hope you had a great Christmas too. I'm loving your comic! great stuff I'm glad I finally had yime to give it a slow enjoyable read as it deserves

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it so far :)

      Delete
  9. Best comic ever, after Coc! Good work! Merry Christmas, happy and prosperous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Jorge, thanks, I think it's not that up in the list, but if it is for you, I'm glad! Same wishes for you too!

      Delete
  10. hi, merry xmas, the comic is awesome but for me the bimbo part dont fit, bat she looks amazing.(sorry for the english)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you didn't like the bimbo part, at least you liked the first half og the comic them.
      Write in your own language, no problem I can always use the trasnlator

      Delete
  11. Muchas felicidades VIP. Gracias siempre compartirnos trabajos de gran calidad. Feliz Navidad!!! Saludos desde México :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias amigo! Es un placer para mi, me alegtro que lo hayas disfrutado. Feliz Navidad y Feliz Año Nuevo!

      Delete
  12. Its been one year since I found CoC last year and had been following your blog ever since! Marry Christmas!!
    I was wondering if you ever made a post about how you create your comic? I would be really curious because I always wanted to learn 3D modelling! Can you give us a little insight? Maybe a little blogpost? Or a few words here in a comments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily!
      Making a DAZ tutorial is not easy, there's so much ground to cover! But for something more specific, I'm always glad to help as I already did with severalk artists - now they are way better than me LOL!
      If you want to start, nowadays DAZ Studio is the most common software you can use. There a hundreds of tutorials and 3D models for it. If you have any question, feel free to ask!

      Delete
  13. OMG! What a suprise! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's just too fucking good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And our guy got a good fucking too, so everybody wins!
      thanks a lot, glad you liked it that much

      Delete
  15. Wow VIP, great comic! Merry Christmas indeed! Could have gone a little more over the top with the final result but it was very good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That would've happened if he goes inside ther machine again... turning into his fanties' fantasy fantasy... Or something like that

      Delete
    2. Would definitely want to see that! That'd be truly amazing!

      Delete
  16. this was such a fun read, really hope it gets more chapters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a possiblity. I'm thinking about a sequel edition of VipComics and this might go in the poll amogst the others

      Delete
  17. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    Out of curiosity, who might the ladies be in that jiggle bell gif?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you, thanks you very much!
      I have no idea who they are. I found it randomly googling for GIF's.

      Delete
  18. Ohh..I really liked this one...Hopferly more chapters later, maby all of them becommes sexy bimbos..A question Vip..May i use you sign on IMVU on some of my clothes??..If yes you can send me some good ones...Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey how are you! I guess you could, but first send me an image of what you have in mind. You still have my contact, right?

      Delete
  19. Wow. Probably my favorite comic you have made in years. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it that much! Good old fashion bimbo TG

      Delete
  20. Oh god... imagine if she went in again, that is an end goal I would looove to see....

    Merry christmas! Thank you for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I actually can imagine, but it would be something extremely different to what people expect. And creepy too. Shit, now I'm thinking about it!

      Delete