Ohhh the big roman number "X"... Means 10 chapters of CoC already!
Can you believe it? It's becoming the longest ongoing series I ever made- and much to our Champion disgrace, we're barely halfway done!
Perfect opportunity to thank you all. Support, ideas, feedback, critics, everything has been awesome (damn, now I have that damn evil Lego Movie theme song stuck in my head) . thanks a lot! Really feels like we're doing it together
This is the perfect opportunity also to answer some of the most asked questions:
- Yes, Cerpah will return.
- Yes, Next time we see Urta she'll have her endowments fixed
- Yes, we're about to venture into the mountain and it secrets. Maybe the Champion will discover a secret in the plot?
- Yes, there are still lots of characters waiting to be introduced
- No, there won't be Harpys, Owca Town, or Gargoyles. The models I made were just horrible and I can't keep adding stuff.
- No, I won't make the desert Coven. Tough choice, but for the same reasons explained before.
- No, the ending is still undecided. Probably a bad ending (though I believe some bad endings are actually good endings) or probably one I think about myself, that could be close to a happy ending.
- No, this is far from the Champions final form. So if you like it enjoy it or hate it, who knows what could grow or shrink?
So let's bring the good stuff! Let's see where we left off...
Still seems like his idea of final form is... Uhm... a "work in progress"
What would happen? Is our Champion dead? Am I such an asshole that I decided to kill him and bring a new Champion into play... Or Martin has turned into a new creature?
Check it out! Get it from here:
And again, thanks a lot for the feedback. I'll do my best to bring a new chapter next weekend, it's looking tight, and next chaper is maybe a little longer than usual.