Sunday, October 7, 2018

Domination time!


Hey everyone! How are you tonight? Having a good October so far? Oh, what a mess this last days have been for me! Just moved to a new place, of course some things got broken, and on top of that, the Internet installation guys failed to arrive to set my network up! So I'm out of Internet service for at least a week!  You maniacs!!! Damn you all to hell!
So sorry for the late responses to your feedback. It's messy right now and I'm using my phone as a modem, and it's usable but not that fast or comfortable and burns my monthly free data.

Maybe that's why I've been working on some captions that are a bit mean. Not too much, just funny mean. We all like fun, right? And yes, we all like to be mean sometimes! (And how many like to be victim of someone mean from time to time, right?)

So step in, enjoy, today it's all about guys realizing things in not the most proper of ways, and how little or nothing they can't do about it!



This should be a story or a comic, not a caption.

This pic was begging for a caption


Now, don't go... I have a personal request for all of you
Can someone tell me who is this girl, what movie is it, is it a picture series or what the fuck is this and just leave a link??

I'm hooked (and also maybe inspired?) with this random picture I've foundand even though she's a bit too thick for my taste, I need more!! Please help me!

About other stuff... There will be a Halloween Comic, confirmed!
But I don't know if I can finish "The Costume 3" in time. There is a backup comic ready of course! Or maybe I can make a special VipComics edition? You opinion is more than welcome!

Thanks for reading, thanks for leaving a comment, have a great week and I'll see you in a week!

31 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, glad to know! You really are one of the most enthusiast TG fiction fans I've ever known

      Delete
    2. Can you please make more downladable comics

      Delete
    3. I'm still making them, but I have no more time to spare, I can't make one every month. I have a life and a job too!
      But thanks for liking them!

      Delete
  2. The busty viking woman looks like Lacey Wildd?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No my bad its allegra cole lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is, thanks! Now lets get vip and the rest of us the source of that image, I'm looking but not finding anything

      Delete
  4. two thumbs up for the Archer refence, I love that show!
    the third caption is amazing, please please make it a comic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how tempting! right? It would be weird to make a comic about a voluptuous woman getting thinner and not the other way around

      Delete
  5. I love your comics, Your VIP`s are awesome. If Possible iam for this idea. But i can also wait for a Halloween one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey VIP I've found it!

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n7ED9BBeTb8

    She starts at 2:10"
    It's a music clip. There are sone pics in her instagram.
    Glad to help you after all you do for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a superheroe :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot ManlyCow!
      I'm sad it's a music video and not a photo series.
      Great work! Thanks a lot.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. It's been a while since I had any preggos, right?

      Oh, que idiota, si hablas español!! Ya tenia el chip del ingles cuando empecé a escribir jajajaja

      Delete
  8. This is great! Have you considered doing tounge growth/ expansion?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola VIP... como sienpsi, excelentes captions. La que más me agradó fue la tercera, la la maldición. Ojala esa idea la consideres algún día para hacer un cómic corto. Respecto a tu duda, la cual contestaron arriba, se trata de Allegra Cole, quién parece tuvo la oportunidad de viajar al reino de CoC
    Y todo indica que probó licor de Bimbo XD

    Échale un ojo a este enlace, creo que te va a agradar mucho...


    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm9wkopnxBM

    Saludos desde México.
    Atte. JV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias JV! Buen resumen del video.
      Esperaba me guste mas Allegra, a decir verdad.

      Delete
  10. I'd much rather see The Costume 3 and if it takes more time to finish, I know it will be worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support, thanks a lot. I made my mind because I do not want to make CoC take any longer. That comic must be finished and leave room for neew stuff.

      Delete
  11. Chostume 3 😍😍😍😃🤗🤗🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, no "costume 3". It has too many characters and I didn't have the time to put it all together, It'll be another thing.

      Delete
  12. hey vip, resident ass lover here. once again still happy about the previous TWO anniversaries :) congrats again. just a few questions, will we ever see more ass focused or bimbo focused captions? P.S thick thighs save lives, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thick thighs save lives indeed!
      Yes, I think we will. And if everything goes as planned, you'll enjoy the Halloween comic.

      Delete
  13. will you ever post more nipple penetration, docking or pregnancy?

    ReplyDelete