Friday, May 3, 2019

A tiny squeeze

Whats up! Tonight, I got something you will rarely ever see coming from me...

Shorter, simpler captions!


No, I won't tell you what are they about and spoil the fun. In fact, there's not even a theme going on. nothing connects this two captions, not even the hair color of the girls.
The only thing they have in common is that both girls are squeezing their perky suckable breasts with their arms, and I love that. I really do.
They do it when they are serious, or angry, or just playing dumb and sexy, but the result is always a cleavage fest and an eye magnet - which, if they were mad before, tends to make her squeeze them harder in anger.

Ha! look at me. I tried my best to make the captions short, and I'm making the post unncesary long in return.





Funny... This might be the first time I prefer the less busty girl. I'll see a doctor tomorrow.
Did you enjoyed the captions? I hope so, let me know! Have a great weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Ciao vip! Questa è una splendida novità!
    Le ragazze sono molto sexy. Il loro modo di stringere i seni con le braccia aiuta a togliere le tensioni della vita quotidiana. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ciao Christian!
      Tutti dovrebbero essere in grado di terminare la giornata tra un paio di seni del genere. O tra i seni di Martina Finocchio, o anche quelli di Marika Fruscio (l'amavo un paio d'anni fa, ma sono più affezionato a Roma che al Napoli)

      Delete
  2. Love the second caption, comes off as the start of a domestication series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well~it's a fresh subject for most of people here~
    Squeezed breasts are attractive to me too
    Have a good day VIP, I really enjoy this, a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great captions bud! Man those side effects are something else, I'd hate to have that happen to me, just always forgetting. Also do you have any other inanimate captions besides the pregnant mannequin? I'm an inanimate caption type of person (that's why I wanted to see your take on the Jack in the box captions because your good at making these captions, your my top tg and tf caption person on my list hahaha) or even Genie captions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I haven't done genie or miswish caption in a while! I think I'll do a couple thanks for the reminder and the kind words

      Delete
  5. Hello, I have a proposal to make with you. It is about doing a project as partners. I can go into detail with you in private. I will message you on deviant art so we can talk about this. it is kind of like an interactive caption. pleas message me if we can talk about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for warning me. I rarely check the DA account and I've been travelling the last weeks.

      Delete
  6. Any chance for a trials in tainted space series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooof! TiTS is even bigger than CoC. I love it, I've consider it, but don't want to dedicate my next 5 years to it.
      also, I think I've used eough of Fenoxo's creations for a while.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kara is not giving the comic away for free, It costs $1, I cannot post a link to a paid comic, specially a comic from someone I know

      Delete
  8. is a comic for me i may pass it on you are welcome to keep it

    ReplyDelete