Sunday, June 28, 2020

And this week's Winner is...


My dear friends! I'm sorry I couldn't post the captions until now, but you know... Real Life Stuff © got in the way. But, I'm here now, and doing what I love the most!

Oh, what an election! The top 2 most voted were not only head almost until the last day, and they got more than twice the votes than the 3rd one... And how couldn't it be that way, when it's down to the 2 big heavy hitters... Bimbos Vs. Preggos! Hope you were on the winning team!

And the winner is...



Congrats team Bimbo! Looks liike you manage to win again like you did in the Fetish Elections some while ago.

The results, then:
1st place 
Bimbo - 33 votes

 2nd place
Breeder - 27 votes

 3rd place
It'a a TIE!
Sissy & Xtra-Strenght - 12 votes

Honorable mention:
Oral - 9 votes

Winner gets 3 captions
Runner-up gets 2 captions
Third place gets 1 caption
Honorable Mention 1 caption

Seeing so many votes for Oral surprised me. At the same time, Knockoff having only 1 vote was a let down! I expected it to have a mayor following, since it's the pill that goes wrong, enabling most weird mental and physical transformations.

Enjoy your captions!



The model from the left s is Nikki Benz
Model: Candy Charms



Model: Haley Cummings 
(This was the first Breeder Caption I made, still learning how to make GIF's, and the logo is in the wrong place...)



Just in case you feel the Breeder Captions were not enough


This ones are a bit different from my usual stuff, I think it's my first trans captions. But you have to challenge yourself from time to time! Tell me if you like this first attempt!


Model: Eva Lovia
Next time we'll have a little more kinkier Oral captions. I wanted to make something more cute this time.


And that's a...

Oh no!! That's not all folks! theres a Bonus Track!
This is not official X-Change stuff: this is a pill I invented, because I strongly believe is a need for it. It's called X-Change Breeder TURBO

This logo would look amazing as a bumper sticker.



Remember to vote for Next week flavors in my Patreon page! This week's winners are out of this week's competition (yet they might appear as a Bonus, who knows?)

Any suggestions are welcome! You liked them, you have a favorite one? I forgot something? Do tell me! See you next weekend, have a great week!

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Amazing, isn't it? great moment they captured!

      Delete
  2. From where is the last gif?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was an Ad, don't know about what of from where.

      Delete
  3. That oral caption is perfect! Such an amazing job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! It was a hard decision to go for nasty or nice

      Delete
  4. When is the new quiz coming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe in some weeks. there's been some changes in the web that hosts the quizzes and it's not so user friendly anymore

      Delete
  5. hola vipcaptions la curiosidad me mata, cuando calculas que salen nuevos captions o CoC??? Estoy entrando en el modelado 3d y me encanta como creas cosas desde 0, y me motiva mas a meterme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caption que no sean X-Change? Un mes o dos.
      CoC? No puedo decir. Ha sucedido algo importante que puede ser muy emocionante!

      Que bueno que estes disfrutando el modelado! DAZ Studio me imagino? Cualquier duda dejame una consulta.

      Delete
  6. would it be possible to put text from captions under the picture !! to be able to translate it later with translators !! that would be great!!! lg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, not right now. I don't write the captions in a separate file, I put the text directly into the caption and save it as it is.

      Delete
  7. The girl on the right of the 4 bimbo's is Summer Brielle I think

    ReplyDelete
  8. 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
    🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
    🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴🔴
    🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴
    🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴
    🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴
    ⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪
    ⚪⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪
    ⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪
    ⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫
    ⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪
    ⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚪
    ⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪
    🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴
    🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴
    🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴
    🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚫⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴🔴
    🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
    🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴⚪⚪⚪🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

    ReplyDelete