Sunday, July 12, 2020

Third Round, finals are coming! Enjoy the winner flavors

Happy Sunday my friends! How are we tonight?
Heads up - this is one BIG post. Consider it if you're on a tettered connection or low on your internet data plan.


The results of the poll are in! One thing is for sure... You never stop surprising me. In the good way of course.
This was the last big poll.. Next weekend, we'll have the results of the Winners Cup, a poll between all the past winners to see who gets the award!

And this week's winner is...


1st Place
X-Change Plus - 18 votes
2nd Place
X-Change Custom - 12 votes
3rd place
Choice, Knockoff & Wearable - 9 votes
Honorable mention
Basic, Continue, Passion, Resistance - 12 votes

Winner gets 3 captions
Runner-up gets 2 captions
Third place gets 1 caption
Honorable Mentions 1 caption
Wearable... Wearable?! Really? I don't know if you're just testing me, but you know what? I loved it! I ended up making 5 captions with Wearable. It's so hard to make them different and original!


Enjoy your captions!







Gaby Ferrer
Alexis Fawx




Gabbie Carter


Shaiden Rogue












Esperanza Gomez


And of course... The Bonus Track(s)!





Remember to vote for The absolute Winner in my Patreon page! Only 1st and second places are in this competition.
And if you want a different pill as a bonus track, leave it as a comment under the poll! Thanks!



I hope you enjoyed them! Any favorite in particular? Anything you want to see? Please leave a comment, and have a great week!

15 comments:

  1. Awesome new captions! Wanted to get you those resources for a three boob one before you got to this point but ran into problems getting onto your blog. Seems I have to manually type in the https:// now every time I come here. Is there an email address I can send stuff to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Write your email as a reply to this comment, I wont publish it.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. Damn almost published it, what a fail!

      Delete
  2. So excited you did that four massive boob knockoff in this batch. Was super sexy. If I was him I would embrace that so much. Figuratively and literally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice as always, any chance to know the source of the KnockOff caption?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thinkj it was Taylormadeclips or something like that

      Delete
  4. I loved the Milf one, especially the Age progression part. Though, need more race changes in Clone pills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do indeed, we might see a couple in a week or two

      Delete
  5. Hi vip, this round is pretty good :)
    Do you know when you're going release the next part of Coc ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love your stuff...
    Please please tell us where the Gif from Xchange Knock-off came from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't set a date. Things have been quite busy

      Delete
  7. What a great series of captions, and the last one is amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you enjoyed them! It's an amazing pair for sure

      Delete