Saturday, August 8, 2020

Getting bigger!

 
Happy Sunday! How are we managing these days?

Not only our lovely model is getting a bigger cup size - This post is also quite big itself, with no less than 13 14 captions (13 is an unlucky number I believe, so, let's add an extra one)! Tonight I wasn't convinced about uploading a single theme, so I went and randomize a bit... We Got Basic, Continue, Bimbo, Knockoff, Clone, Choice, Match, Plus...


Enjoy! BTW, the first two are one story. I think I'll make a couple more of multi-captions stories. Should I?

The blonde is Gabbie Carter
Bridgitte B

Next week we'll have a new random batch of captions, and after that, who knows? Maybe a new Quiz with animated results too?

I hope you enjoyed and take the time to tell me which one was your favorite!

Leave a comment telling what you want to see next week! Wearable? Candy? Swell? Passion? there's so many flavors! Bimbo and Preggos are going to be featured, so don't ask for them please!

Have a great week!

22 comments:

  1. Custom race change one would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I made a couple... Or will made a couple!

      Delete
  2. I like the denial quite a bit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this series and all your content over the years. I'd love to see some more sissy pill caps in the future please. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try as always to keep cvariety, thanks a lot! I wonder what am I going to do after X-Change...

      Delete
  4. Really enjoying these captions. Fantastic work!

    I really love the X-change Moo pill so more of those would be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please do ADBL stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any update on comics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check comments in the latest entry.
      This weekend I'll update on comics and plans

      Delete
  7. I absolutly love these caps your posting, keep them up, I'd love to see some more swell ones but they are all always brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who is the Breeder model?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Venus something something... I can't remember, but she's lovely!

      Delete

  9. It's all good, of course, but when will the comics be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in the comments, in the latest entry, I answered that. More new coming this weekend

      Delete
  10. I think the swell caption was my favorite caption outta this whole series

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the X-Change Oral captions

    ReplyDelete
  12. whats the pregnant girls name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Venus something something... I can't remember, but she's lovely!

      Delete
  13. More purple, sissy, or bimbo would be great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. purple and sissy go into rotation, but Bimbo is always a regular!

      Delete