Friday, December 17, 2021

Christmas QUIZ! Enjoy your CURSED present!


Ho Ho hoooo! Ho ho hoes

How are you doing tonight, my friends? Xmas is almost here! Oh, sorry... "Holidays" are almost here! I admit i'm kind of a sucker for this Holidays, I like rpesents very much and I have a lot of fun with many of my relatives. Bunch of drunken merry people!

This merry time of the year is supposed to be about giving presents and /or spending time with your loved ones. Granted, many times it's shitty or everything goes to hell faster than you expected... But when it works it's great.

Just do me a favor... We've been through a lot the past year, so this year put your best face, your most positive attitude and tolerate whatever shit is thrown at you, and look at the glass half full. We need and deserve more happyness, or at least it deserves a try.

After all, besides the commercial meaning, these days are meant to ejoy your loved ones. Well, you feel like some kind of relatives for me, after so many years together, so I should at least have something for you, right?

Here it is, with mini-stories as outcomes... The cursed present quiz! This quiz is  direct continuation of the last Xmas one. Remember it? If you don't, you can play with the previous Xmas quiz clicking HERE.

<div id="interact-61ae17528c4cff0018515114"></div><script>var app_61ae17528c4cff0018515114;(function(d, t){var s=d.createElement(t),options={"appId":"61ae17528c4cff0018515114","width":"800","height":"800","async":true,"host":"quiz.tryinteract.com", "footer":"show"};s.src='https://i.tryinteract.com/embed/app.js';s.onload=s.onreadystatechange=function(){var rs=this.readyState;if(rs)if(rs!='complete')if(rs!='loaded')return;try{app_61ae17528c4cff0018515114=new InteractApp();app_61ae17528c4cff0018515114.initialize(options);app_61ae17528c4cff0018515114.display();}catch(e){}};var scr=d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0],par=scr.parentNode;par.insertBefore(s,scr);})(document,'script');</script>

I recommend you take the quiz in a new window, so the results show a bigger picture. just click HERE,

 

I myself got a Burner phone.. So... If you got the same outcome as I did, you'll know I'll be extra busy this time of the year!

And remember the unwritten rule: you can re-roll up to three times, but the third time will be your final destiny. good luck!

Tell me... What did you get? Did you enjoyes the quiz? And if we don't talk again, MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 

 

 

 

31 comments:

  1. i got the A black sheep plush and became the naughty, sex crazed MILF I've always dreamed of becoming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then... I can't wait to see your work around the Internet soon! ;)

      Delete
  2. Well I just took the Quiz, I got a tiny puppy for Christmas and sum gigantic sweater puppies. 😄🤣😂😭

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bubble gum, gift exchanged for mint and landed up with a hentai magazine.

    All the options that I saw were a wonderfully delightful gift. Thank you for another amazing year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thansk a lot!
      And thanks for the support for the past year!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Same, luckily I work from home so being constantly immobilized won't be too much of a drag. Heh

      Delete
  5. I got myself a VIP bracelet and I can't wait to parade my fake plastic tits. Maybe they will be enough distracting that people won't notice my shaved pussy in the short tight dress I wear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A V.I.P. Bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a very tight top. I love it so much but I with they'd stop shrinking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to be stumble bum Mary, do u need my address to send me the shoes? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll probably misplace it and wreak havoc on your way to the postal office

      Delete
  9. Will you be posting all the captions later on? Also, what about the other captions from the other quizes? Will you be sending them out soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will. And I believe all the previous quiz results have been published already. Did I miss any?

      Delete
  10. can't wait to see all the solutions... keep getting black sheep lolol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think mine was a slight progression
    1. Laceless shoes
    2. Box of condoms
    3. Lifetime subscription of streaming services.

    I ultimately got what I was wishing for but maybe a little more than I was hoping for. As they say "careful what you wish for".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly, but still I doubt you'll change it :)

      Delete
  12. I got the Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got the book of magic tricks - and a HUGE booty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Puppies for me. Also, after searching around I think Coffee Beans and Lifetime Subscription are the rarest gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe. In this case the more regular or happier endings are way more common than the extra joyful or overly negative ones, so I can't do much about it

      Delete
  15. OH boy, I got a bible! time to go get on my knees.... and pray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your face will show if you've been a good girl anyway!

      Delete
  16. I got a rock. :(

    Oh, wait, that was Halloween. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You Get... Two squishy stress balls

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anal beads! Bit of a late present, but probably a favorite one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. late to this but the funniest thing happened, I got puppy as my result, and I did get a puppy for Christmas, and I do in fact have fat tits.

    ReplyDelete