Monday, January 31, 2022

XMAS QUIZ 2: All the outcomes! More than 25 mini stories!

 

Hello my friends! How are you doing? I just came back from my unannounced vacations, a couple of weeks in the beach, just a nice and much needed relax and a bit of eye-candy spotting. Of course attending a party or two late at the beach dodn't do any harm either!

So how are things going around here? Your year so far has been good? January is almost over, can you believe it?

There is much that needs to be put up to date around here. First off, in the comings days you'll have the Captions Pack - 2 years worth of mostly animated captions, a lot of big files to download. So, in order to close the package, here you have all the outcomes of the Christmas Quiz!

Yes, it's been a while since Xmas and most are long as short stories, but that's what most of you wanted. I hope you enjoy them!

 





























So only one thing left to ask: of all the outcomes, wicht is your favorite, and is it the one you got?

13 comments:

  1. Love the results! Great as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the quizzes hope we get blessed with some more this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your quizzes and the stories are as great as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to know the names of all the girls involved in the results. Especially the pregnant girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have her name, sadly.
      Those are a lot of names, I remember only a pair at the moment

      Shaiden Rogue, Maserati, Kristhin Gomez, Olivia austin, Victoria June, Sabrina Sabrok

      Delete
  5. Who is the model from 'a pair of laceless shoes' ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang, I know I know her name. I have it in the tip of my tongue.
      I'll tell you if it comes back toi my mind!

      Delete
    2. Cheryl Bloss if I'm not mistaken!

      Delete
  6. Omg. These are so hot <3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't want to pressure you or anything but I can't wait for the next quiz, they are very creative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! but the new site I was using for the Quizzes has ALSO gone 100% paid and It's not cheap at all, so I doubt I'll make new ones unless I find another quiz maker website or find a way to get more free trials.

      Delete