Saturday, July 29, 2023

FEMDEMIC is LIVE! Let's support good game developers


Hey Everyone! How are you doing? I have great new and a new, different think for you tonight!

Maybe you know REL.PINK, creator of Sex Positive Games and Media. If you don't, its' a great time to know a little about him.

(Link in picture)

Rel has launched several games with strong TG themes, and they are maybe the best around.

Recently, Rel launched his new game: FEMDEMIC! And it's very, veeeery promising!!!!

Check the trailer:


You can learn more at https://www.femdemic.com/

And even better is that Many amazing artists like SturkWurk, Tom Reynolds, and one of my personal favorites and friend in the business Amaz2k12 had come together and created comics for the game launch, and you can check them out HERE. We are all supporting this cool game developers.


Sadly, even though I knew about the launch date, I had no time to join the party with a comic on my own, in fact... It launched last week! I completely missed it. But I can only do my best and add a series of captions, and what can I bring to the table? 


Yes, like many others, I am messing with AI created Art for this ones. Its still a bit rough around the edges, but I'll let you decide if this kind of captions are to your liking or should I focus on real photos for my captions.


Let's end the text wall - here are the captions!






Also, I can't recommend enough that you play my favorite game Rel's game, BMO TV, that is about a TV show that feminizes contestants - Doesn't it sound familiar? Yes, and there's a little Easter egg that I felt proud of... The game features Conrad King, from Jinkxed, as the show host! Here are some pictures of the game: 




It is QUITE OBVIOUSLY of my taste and liking, and its a very, very fun game!


So Good luck for Femdemic, and I hope you enjoyed the captions and the style I am testing! There might be a couple more Femdemic Caption next week!

16 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, my friend :)

    I've also read your Captions. It is nice to see that you also experiment with AI a little. Do you use A1111? It is interessting and there are many possible ways for a good combination with our work.

    My favs of those captions are the Business Guy Caption and the first one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and thanks for posting the comment in two places. I replied you in DA. Keep up the amazing bimbos!

      Delete
  2. yeahh i buyid this game !! and thanks i think i can translate this captions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the awesome post and captions in the universe. Your work has been an inspiration for me for years, so this means a lot. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks to you for including my stuff since BMO TV. Maybe a short Femdemic comic will come, I really want to find the time and place

      Delete
  4. I think you should still use real photos instead of using AI generated images

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Fun captions, but the AI art kinda sucks. (And has so many ethical issues it kinda ruins it.)

      Delete
    2. They are means to an end, a tool. Sometimes I spend hours looking for a picture... AI turns it into minutes, however they are a bit "impersonal" and generic, they lack soul. I made a couple more but I don't think I'll keep using many of them.

      Delete
  5. Any chances for any coc infos ?❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should really read the reviews on steam for this game since its running at a mixed rating, the game needs more work by the souns of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the developer, he deserves support and is very passionate about what he does. Plus I can't read the steam reviews in this region :( but I am sure he will work on every detail.

      Delete
  7. right, it's the virus storage error and it can be changed because it's a good game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea about that, but its a fair warning. I'm sure it will be fixed.

      Delete