Saturday, December 23, 2023

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas! And that can only mean one thing: Surprise comic!

 


Welcome back my friends!

I missed you and missed this! I know I keep saying that - But it's true! My agenda has left me with little time.


But first things first:

Merry Christmas!!!

(or Happy Holidays, or Happy Festivus, or happy nothing, or whatever suits you)


Now, I don't like seasonal events because of the deadlines to make them (Halloween might be an exception) and they tend to be quite cliche, but for Christmas usually I prepare something - call it a Quiz, or a captions pack for Christmas, but this year has been incredibly slow in terms of captions and the quiz maker website is not free anymore.


So what can I do now? How can I gift you something to say how thankful I am for your support and patience? And in so little time...

I know... I think it's the first time ever I'll do... 


A Christmas comic!


I have thought of a super-original idea, a never done before kind of story: Our unlikely hero is the only one who can help Santa save Christmas! I know. Who could have thought of something so new and creative? Oh, another thing: it involves presents, and having to do it all in one night. Wow. I know. Head blowing stuff here.

But... this is not ordinary Santa, and his help is needed in a less "family friendly" style. 


Get it here:

Mega

MediaFire

4Shared


So that is it for tonight! Whatever you are celebrating, or forced to do so, or avoiding doing so, I just send you my best wishes. I myself am preparing for a big family dinner, and there is a guaranteed family fight that I won't miss for anything - It might evolve into a brawl. Top notch show: we even take bets amongst some family members betting on who's starting it.


Once again, I want to thank you all. I hope this little gift pleases you, just as I am so pleased to share this passion with you and have some fun. You are amazing.


Tell me if you like it! And tell me... How are you spending this Christmas? Fights? Family? Friends?  Maybe some funny story? See you, hopefully, before next year... And whatever you do, try to get the best out of it!

18 comments:

  1. Ciao Vip! Come stai? Spero che tu stia bene e che tu abbia abbia avuto dei bei momenti. È un piacere sentire che sei tornato. Auguri di natale e felice anno nuovo! Penso ci siano problemi con il download del fumetto. Non riesco a scaricarlo in nessun delle tre possibilità

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Cristiano! Come stai? sono così felice di risentirti. i collegamenti funzionano bene per me, ma per ogni evenienza, copia e incolla i collegamenti manualmente da qui:

      https://mega.nz/file/2hBGBCQY#zOE-W1cXbCGYonLSKlucMnFMuP84gAJCpXZ-4SgZxqU

      https://www.mediafire.com/file/db4li5q97zkm5rp/VipCaptions+-+Saving+Christmas.rar/file

      https://www.4shared.com/rar/lod752XJfa/VipCaptions_-_Saving_Christmas.html

      Buon Natale e buone feste anche a te!!

      Delete
  2. Disappointing to hear the quiz site is no longer available. Are you currently looking for an alternative to use, or are you simply moving away from making quizzes at this point? They were always my favourite posts of yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want todo more quizzes! But so far I can only find some CYOA makers and they require a crazy amount of time to make. I hope I can find a new free alternative or someone provides one for me

      Delete
  3. A wonderful gift! Always love to see some sexy shortstack goblin TG. Merry Christmas VIP! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey VIP, Sitri here!
    I wish you a Merry Christmas! And thank you for this awesome comic. The ending really came out of nowhere, but I really enjoyed it, this was probably one of the best goblin TF's I ever seen.
    And you really beaten me to this comic idea. I'm working on something very similar for the Holyday, and now I have a bad concious to continue it or not to not be seen as copying you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please go ahead! Always looking or new work from you, and don't overthink it, usually everything we do has already been done before in some form or naother. You know a lot better than me how to make hot shortstack girls!

      Happy Holidays Sitri!

      Delete
  5. Ohhhh im so afraid 😀😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your captions and merry Christmas but one thing Ronaldo will always be the goat 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! You wish. I really enjoyed those 2 outplaying each other over the past 15 years

      Delete
  7. Couple typos, but oh so sexy.nsha,e only bad boys get so rewarded!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a couple? Yeah, means I'm improving! thanks lol :)

      Delete
  8. You rascal! Honestly at first reading I was disappointed with the transformation into a goblin girl (similar feeling was with fast forward). Sexual pleasure from your stories is accompanied by aesthetic pleasure from the transformation of heroes into beautiful girls, so the transformations confused me. But I went back and reread them already knowing what to expect and so I didn't get confused and enjoyed the twists and turns. So you've diversified my experience friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very glad you could still enjoy it. I am branching in different body types a bit more lately (plus the commisions are done to the commissioner taste)

      Delete