Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm not dead... I'm in SOUTH AFRICA!

As usual, I've been absent, but as you might notice, I went to see the 2010 Football World Cup in South Africa with my friends - it was a sudden decission, I almost put my job on jeopardy, but what the hell, this is amazing! Yesterday I went to the opening ceremony (boring as usual) and now I'm posting some work I had forgot to upload (by the way, Wi-fi is not the greatest thing here).

I just can't describe what is like to be in a World Cup. Dream come true.

... But I like you so much, that even here I took time for you to repay my absence: 3 captions!

The first one I made it because if you're reading this, there's a bimbo inside you, a sissy crying like such, waiting for the right time to get out and take control over you until you're the one trapped inside her: If you don't think so, just take a look, and tell me how sure you are that this could not happen to you...

The second one, I won't spoil by telling you what's about.

And the third one, featuring a personal favourite, Iga Wyrwal, Is a story I made for a user back in the Vip Submissions Goup (the group is closed, but you can check out the stuff I made some years ago for the users here)

Last thing, for those of you who are members of the Y! Group, I already cleaned the spam and removed the member, I'm terribly sorry for the hugue amount of crap he's been sending.

I retire to bed now - tomorrow I must be on the stadium cheering for my team.

I'll try to upload more soon, hope you like this ones after so much time


  1. You lucky thing! Hope you have a wonderful (and safe) trip.

  2. Glad to hear you're not dead! Have an awesome trip!

  3. I envy you I wish I could be at the Football World Cup...
    Great caps, good to see you still working