Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas! As always, my gift for you: all the 2016 captions in one pack!


Ho Ho Ho!!! 
Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas for each and every one of you, whoever you are, wherever you are!
Or... Happy Holidays if you feel somehow offended by the holiday name

What a lovely, amazing holliday isnt't it? Eating, drinking, friends, family, drunk family, that creepy uncle, or that weird new aunt's boyfriend, or even that hot relative you're not supposed to drool at *wink*?

But let's not lie to ourselves, we know the true spirit arrives when you rush down to open your so eagerly anticipated presents!!

Tell me, did you get those amazing... pair of socks?
Or that... Tie, you wanted so badly?
Or that brand new... Shitty backpack, for the always merry 'back to school' day?

Well, don't be mad! Because at least from me, you'll be getting exactly what I promised like the last 4 previous christmas: All the Captions I made during the year, and I never posted!

So even if this year was absolutely comic-focused, I still manages to make some Captions, a total of

 66  64 (sorry, 2 are juts images I just checked)

So, want to see what's in the Captions pack? Check some of them now!
Here's a small mini-comic/image sequence I made to begin with (I do make so few of those!):




And here are some more







Like what youve seen so far?
Get them HERE:

Mega
https://mega.nz/#!7xREQRzR!JV_C0s9ACBjYSUrDYp-YfIvEUsNkkvvUGPdaGun_Kyg
MediaFire
http://www.mediafire.com/file/slb1f6wbq1ku03d/VipCaptions_-_December_2016.rar
4Shared
http://www.4shared.com/rar/atwLxO5nba/VipCaptions_-_December_2016.html

I don't know if I'll be posting anything until first or second week of 2017. The CoC comic fucked up my rustic schedule, and I still want to make the new year mini-series as usual (Asylum, Shhh, Mad Witch Wifes...) but time is on short supply. plus, VipComics #6 is already delayed!
so many plans... so little time...

Wich one you liked the most? Any suggestions? Something to say?
Remember to leave a comment!
 It's that ime of the year when you're supposed to be kind!

Happy Holydays!

Thanks for this amazing year. You've been great. Without you, I would already have quit. Have an amazing rest of 2016!

48 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays! Great work as always! Also, may I know who the models from the 2 to the 6th are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank to you Vip for bringing us your great content!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you for taking the time to provide feedback!

      Delete
  3. God, I wished someone would turn me into a hot babe or Futa... I'd let them fuck me everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just for the modest price of your soul, I can guarantee a 20% succesful magical tranformation. Side effects not refundable.

      Delete
    2. It's worth the risk.

      Delete
    3. What are the potential side effects?

      Delete
    4. Oh ,several. From semen adiction, pregnancy with extended duration (36 months), extreme I.Q. loss, growing a vagina in your throat, a small cock futa, split personality that changes as you get aroused, turning into a rabbit or any other animal furry girl...

      Delete
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Vip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your captions and stories. CoC is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to give support!
      HAppy new year!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for EVERYTHING this year. Have an awesome holiday and hope to see ya soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any idea when the Halloween comic should be released?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for everything you do for the community VIP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! It's a subject I love. Thanks for leaving a comment!

      Delete
  9. I want to see Vipcaptions 5! aaaand everything with Bondage :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to see it too, but it's going to be a while until it's done

      Delete
  10. I'm so mad I never get to see these ever because I don't have a computer so there's no way for me to download any of these images except for the ones that are previewed at the front, if anyone knows anything about stupid iOS please help me out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I truly hate iOS and how it forces you to do and have only what they want the way they want to. Very little flexibilty.

      I can't help you there.
      Maybe there's an emulator?

      Delete
  11. thanks for all your hard work!!maybe this year you
    can work some male to old lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old lady or MILF? they are two very different things!

      Delete
  12. http://stormfries.tumblr.com/post/155211653671/good-slide-to-all-wonderful-artistes-t g-there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Album, you really love TG fiction! You're like an encyclopedia!

      Delete
  13. That Red Sonja, hmm!
    Anymore picture of her by any chance?

    Anyway I hope 2017 will be a great year for you Vip!

    "May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your abs and your stocks not fall, and may your blood pressure, your triglycerides, your cholesterol, your white blood count and your mortgage interest never rise."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I found her image on DeavianArt, alongsode a ton of other cosplays, I'm not sure

      Let's see what 2017 has in store for all of us! Thanks!

      Delete
  14. Vip thank you for the presents. i love the milking and prego ones. i hope you had a great Xmas and killer new years. thank you for your hard work.

    Ps. after looking at these tells, we need our champion to be milked more please! Ps. love the pink hair she has.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did had a great quality time on both dates, now if only energy wasn't coming and going, I would be so much closer to finish part 12!

      Delete
  15. Real Tg transformation with perfect brainwash is my elixier for live!!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, could we see a return of the Shh series this year? That would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably a caption from time to time, but not a whole series.

      Delete
  17. Replies
    1. I'm trying to have it ready for next week, but the energy cuts are making the rendering impossible

      Delete
  18. Nothing compared to what I have planned for the next moth(s)!
    As far as I can have an entire week without energy cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have been so prolific in your work, and all your stories have your imagination and personality on display. I wondered if you had or had ever considered collaborating on a comic with a writer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI ROllo, thanks a lot!
      You mean collaboration as a writer or as a graphic artist?
      I did, but it's kinda hard to find someone thats A) in the same line of thought, B) with the same time schedule

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I contacted you to that address

      Delete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am Brandon Eugene maybe u could transform me in front of my girlfriend sara who has small breasts maybe as a huge breasted tight pussyed brown hair slut and when she get home I will show my sexy new body

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had magical powers I would have done that to myself. Nice plan!!

      Delete