Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dat Donkey


Yessssss!!! Vacations have officially started!
But do not worry my friends, I have not forgotten about you. I've left a couple of posts programmed to be auto-posted, just like this one, and I will be connecting from time to time to check on any comments, suggestions or questions

So many have been asking for a specific thing: BUTTS. big, round, bouncy, fuckable asses that occasionally they even have a girl attached to them. Growing one so large that you have to wave your arms just to grab its sides.

I have not made much of those lately... but here's what I did. More related to captions regarding ass than captions focusing on the ass growth itself.

But I think you'll enjoy them anyway!






See you soon!
And thanks for the names you shared on the comments on the previous post. 
I'll be using those girls for future caps.

9 comments:

  1. Last picture, "major" not "mayor"... unless officials are getting womanized. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you make a caption like this? Please https://joannastgcaptions.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/alienabduction.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. First one had me hooked. I really enjoyed the others. I can't wait to see the new one's with that auto upload style you have installed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know this out of topic but can anyone her access tg comic site because i cant been 2 days is it only me or anyone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can. All was OK.

      Delete
  5. Captions! Thank for the captions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me alegra mucho que hayan regresado, aunque sea por un pequeño tiempo, las captions. Saludos desde México ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes! it's all about the first one! love it! want more of it! thanks captions! love your work! hope you have a good weekend, i know i will! ;p

    ReplyDelete