Sunday, April 23, 2017

The Captions returns! This round: MILFS!


Yes I know, CoC has become somehow way much longer than I expected and its consuming all my free time, so as some of you mentioned and asked for, and since I'm about to go on vacation, it is time to return to my roots and upload some captions!

And I wanted to take this oportunity to work on a subject I rarely work on: MILFS!
(If you do not know what a MILF is... What is wrong with you?!)

I recon I lack depth in this department - I don't know many hot milfs to work with, but I did some captions and I selected this ones to upload.

Maybe with this subject I'm starting to discover something new, or I'm simply exploring a bit and I'll forget about it. Anyway, I'm kinda excited about the material I'm finding and want to see where will it take me with this fine ladies. After all, who hasn't dreamed of a milf becoming your own Ms. Robinson? (If you do who Ms. Robinson is... you'll make me feel old!)

And by fine ladies I don't mean "hot & young VS experienced". I mean "hot & young VS hot & experienced"

So let's see where this milf thing is going to take me! Here are the first ones


Kelly Madison is one damn hot milf

Refer to a complex that starts with "Oedip.."


Enjoy! you liked them? And if you know any special milf, share the name please!

As I said before, I'm going out on vacation. I'll leave a couple of posts programmed, and I'll try to respond your comments while I'm away. See ya!

42 comments:

  1. Hey VIP, Sitri here.

    Great captions. I'm glad you doing MILF stuff and I hope we can see them in a possible future comic (maybe in COC?)

    Have a great vacation my friend XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend! I plan to have a great vacation.

      Delete
  2. Anna Bell Peaks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is )

      Delete
    2. I made one or two with her. I'll see if I upload one of those caps in the upcoming posts

      Delete
    3. Thx. It would be great!

      Delete
  3. Franceska Jaimes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking for her, seems like quite a fit babe milf

      Delete
  4. Captions! Finally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, time to get up to date with the captions

      Delete
  5. Would love to see more milfs ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I'll try to upload more often. The last two years I made few caps

      Delete
  7. Hey vip! Great ones ^^
    Next time, could you do some ass related? :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to have you back! this month youve done a lot, two comics and captions, glad youre back with such content. and milf's are a good idea! I would love to see more, maybe:
    Alyson Tyler,
    Ariella Ferrera,
    Aletta Ocean,
    Janet Mason,
    Jewels Jade,
    Luna Amor,
    Lisa Ann,
    Esperanza Gomez

    PS: the second caption was as hot as it was terrifying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for sharing those names! I know a couple but it's always good to have your memory refreshed

      Delete
  9. Genial, la próxima caption que hagas podría ser de un malentendido con la esposa del protagonista (que crea que la esta engañando pero no) y que la esposa lo convierta en una mujer latina (que este hablando español)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me encuentro en un problema... ya he hecho de esas las ultimas veces que hice caps de latinas! No se si quiero ser repetitivo... Veremos!

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. This Emma Butt?
      http://old.offsite.com.cy/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Emma-Butt-39.jpg

      Delete
  11. Como esto http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VP9daWYEXN8/UrkBlhJH3sI/AAAAAAAAB2Y/uzEUzdMtsSg/s1600/vip_bonehead+stupid+friend.jpg fusionado con esto http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-weYnDduE_6U/VfT9W09qHeI/AAAAAAAACsA/l4q5KUjnpkk/s1600/vip_shake%2Bthat%2Blatin%2Bass%2Bbabe.jpg porfavor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are into big ass and latin girls, righ?
      We'll see if I have something like that for the next uploads

      Delete
  12. Who is the last milf? My god she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzkX_suIcAELRkN.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn hot latina, sadly it has such low quality that pic

      Delete
  14. Yes! Vip i love the last one! your ideas always make me laugh, love your work! keep you the good work i hope you have a great weekend coming up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great vacaction, thank you!
      I'm glad you liked them. I try not to repeat myself so much, but after something like 5000 captions its kinda hard

      Delete
  15. The last caption was pure enjoyment. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I must admit it was kinda inspired by the current CoC story

      Delete
  16. Ariella Ferrera
    Ava Addams
    Kendra Lust
    Reagan Foxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Una consulta.¿Sabes el nombre de la pechugona de la segunda imagen, la que tiene la toalla?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gracias @VipCaptions, quería saber el nombre para una tarea.

    ReplyDelete