Saturday, October 14, 2017

Sunday captions: gentle, rough, docile


Happy Sunday!
It's mother's day... How could I forgot about it???  This should've been a mother's day preggo captions special!

I deserve a spanking. I've been bad, and I deserve some punishment like the girl in the post entry image.

But since I'm having a good time working on "The Costume 2", it slipped from my mind! In fact, as of today it's going so well I think I'll release a little spoiler next week.

Halloween is the 31st, right? I'ts a foreign hollyday for me, so I might have the date wrong.

Never mind! I added a preggo caption as a bonus caption in this post.


So, since not everyone likes to read a lot (and captions are supposed to be short) I'm posting 2 short ones and 2 long ones.





Bonus Caption!

Happy mother's day! Thanks for checking out the blog!

21 comments:

  1. Oh, excelentes Captions :)
    Saludos desde México ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful captions! Thanks so much. When you have time to do more, please include redheads :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know the name of the girl in the fourth caption? (Great captions anyway :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish some of these would happen to me IRL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can only pick one, or it will never happen.

      Delete
  5. Great pet play cap, thanks for that. Wish I could see more Hypno and Pet play ones come out but it seems to be topics most got tired of. Guess being a pet-slave myself I never got tired of them. There's a reason I'm called kyttn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Petgirls? I'll never get bored of pet girls. It's just that it is a theme that offers little variety, like preggos, and I don't want to be so repetitive

      Delete
    2. It can be varied a lot at least in what I've come up with in my head. But I'm not a good writer and not good at expressing my ideas either hehe.Pet girls isn't just of a dog or cat thing like many think then you mix it with things like breeding, hypnosis, milking, D/s, actual transformation(like growing fur and ears changing, etc.), bimbos, anything magical, even with the remote series. End point might be similar but the journey there will be different. ;)

      Delete
  6. great captions!
    My fav is the first one it was a clever twist on the story. good comic material perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, good comic material.

      No wait!! I have enough incomplete comics already, damn it!

      Delete
  7. I loved that pregnant caption,please do more. I would also think it would be sexy if you did something with mpreg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mpreg... is not my thing, sorry! Maybe when I'm in the mood to try new things, or if I happen to find the perfect picture I'll give it a go

      Delete
  8. when are you going to come out with more captions? I love your captions sooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support!
      I think next weekend I'll post some caps

      Delete
  9. Hi a little question. Those are the whole stories or is more? Because some of them leave me really wanting for more XD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eduardo!
      No, this are just little stories with a lot of cliffhangers

      Delete