Saturday, January 13, 2018

Vacations!

 
Oh, the sand, the sea, the drinks, the girls, the fun.... So sad many of you are under the snow right now. Summer should last 6 months.
 
So, if you didn't noticed, Yes, I'm on vacations. I left a couple of programmed posts, I'll be answering comments, questions or whatever you left here as usual.... While still enjoying a great beach, great girls and fun with friends!

Now... Nothing can ruin my vacations and my relaxation time, right?

Thanks to my friend SitriAbyss for helping with the pic! Check out his stuff... I recommend PPR!
(Nice jump scare you gave me... I'll get you back, Sitri...)

Stay Tunned... And see you in a couple of weeks!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the little advertisement my friend XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, a late thanks to you for taking the time to do this

      Delete
  2. Disfruta de tus vacaciones. Sin duda te las mereces.
    Superhyoga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VIP+SITRI?
    We want that to happen. Amazing and funny picture by the two of you! Enjoy your well earned vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a nice time. Love the picture, great Sitri cameo

    ReplyDelete
  5. where are the big booty bimbos at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen my share of them in the past few days, but is never enough

      Delete
  6. Enjoy your vacation and thank you for all the amazing work you gave us this past year.
    I am jealous Im freezing my ass at home. Nice colaboration from AbyssSitri I checked its stuff is very similar to your style it is very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we share many things, like avatars. Only mine is taller.

      Delete