Saturday, August 18, 2018

CoC... Captions?


Hello everyone! This is a bit of a rushed post, but still a special one. (Captions are at the bottom, if you don't care about reading)

You probably know Fenoxo - creator of Corruption of Champions, T.i.T.S. and many other great stuff?
Well this week, one of you left a comment telling me about a caption contest in his blog, and since I'm kinda very focused on CoC, and hey... I put "captions" on my name, I thought I should participate.

You can check the forum thread with all the submitted captions HERE. There are already several very good submissions and great artwork involved.

This was a little tricky for me: I like to work with real pictures, not with Renders or drawings on my captions, so I did not felt particularly comfortable working on them, but, since I have like a shitload of drafts and test renders in my CoC folder, some of them could do the trick.

In fact, waaaay back in time I made a couple of captions using renders (check it HERE) and I think after those 2 caps, I never used a render again for a caption.

Also, since there's a bit of money involved, I did not wanted to use other artists's work (Adjatha's, Kannel's or ImmortalTom's works would be great!) for my own captions... It felt... Dirty?


But I'll let you judge if they are a fail or a win, enjoy them!





 

Now, for some general news:

- I'm going as fast as I can with CoC #19. IT WILL BE READY IN 7-12 DAYS.

- September is a special month... It is my CoC's comic 2nd anniversary (holy shit 2 years?!) and also... There's another big, special anniversary happening. I'll let you to guess what it could be.

But.... I won't have time at all!!
I have to travel for 3 weeks and then, I'm moving to a new apartment on my return, so I have no idea if I will be able to work on VipCaptions stuff at all! Then, there's the Halloween comic "The Costume" conclusion (yes, in danger of not being finished this year), and at least 2 more CoC chapters before christmas...

So little time. I need a Delorean.

See you in a few days! And as usual...
You liked them? You have anything to share or ask? Tell me! Thanks for the comments and support!

32 comments:

  1. Wow! I love those piccies and the captions are perfect! Love the middle one- The perfect transformed, pierced pet :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you mean the second - there are 2 captions in the middle! Thanks, that's a storyline I wanted to do but I'll never have enough time to do it

      Delete
  2. Love em all, #3 the most. But whats a pronlem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Problem". Its a typo. Its not that hard, dont be an ass.

      Delete
    2. I dont know what your pronlem is, but it went completly over your head.

      Delete
    3. Maybe this will help people under the pronlem here.

      http://justsomething.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/out-of-place-12.jpg

      Delete
  3. ass lover here, "Well this week, one of you left a comment telling me about a caption contest in his blog, and since I'm kinda very focused on CoC, and hey... I put "captions" on my name, I thought I should participate."
    thanks for the little shout out :) good captions, glad you participated in the contest :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thanks to you for letting me know, I barely made it in time

      Delete
  4. Ich Love Changed Men in sexy succubus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number 3, simply WOW, I want that happening in the comic!
    I hope you win, these are very good its hard to choose one. It is also nice to see something different and new captions.
    Number 1 also is amazing, that is probably the best and cutest cowgirl you ever created
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!
      If I win, great, if not, I'm still happy I made those captions.
      I must admit, she's a bit flat for my taste... but I am morethan satisfied with the result

      Delete
  6. Hey VIP, Sitri here!

    Fantastic captions!
    And I want to ask you about those udders you used in the first and third. They look great and I would like to know where did you got them. Would be nice to use them in some of my work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sitri!
      It's a prop made by ErisManor, it has some issues when posing and some restrictions, but it's the best udder I can find all this years
      https://www.deviantart.com/erismanor/art/Pay-what-you-want-G2F-udder-Daz-prop-685596528

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much XD

      Delete
    3. OH; the centaur udders are just Genesis 2 breasts morphed in a weird way

      Delete
  7. #1 (cowgirl) and #3 (cow/horsetaur) are great! Any chance we'll see them appear in a future comic?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Vip, I'm made a fanart for you! Hope you like :D
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28384662/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly... EPIC
      I mean, shit, you got talent. Loved the lips, the smile, and the entire, how do you say it... "church like"? picture on the top part with the dog-champion. Even the logo looks amazing! Thanks a lot!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome, glad you like it! the top part I took inspiration on a beverage from where I come from (catuaba):D; got this old videogame cover ><

      Delete
  9. Love the comics, and the captions.
    I have only one request...and it may be major or minor.....please, PLEASE....just don't leave us on a major cliffhanger like that again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!
      mnost chapters will end in minor spoilers, but yes, last chapter was a mean one. But considering it involves the most asked drink ever, I believe it was justified

      Delete
  10. I like the cowtaur myself. Do you think maybe you could concentrate on the finishing the Costume 3 first before you finish CoC? I'd rather see the Costume finished first since it seems closer to being done than CoC is. That's just and idea, though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a matter of time. I don't think I'll have enough even if I dedicate every single spare minute to it with all the shit that's going on this next month

      Delete
  11. Oh my! I love these caps, particularly 3,2, & 1. The 4th was done very well. *Sighs peacefully* 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your work. I have followed it for years. Many of your interests match mine. I really liked your CoC captions. I think I have just about everything you have made saved to my hard drives. I check your site every weekend.

    But, you have a weak point.
    And I think it may of cost you the contest.
    You do not edit your writing enough.

    I never complained about it because you give us so much that I was thankful and did not want to upset you. And YOU already invest so much. But I wanted you to know, if your going to be competing, because I want you to win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats very nice. That means you must have like 10 gigs of my stuff... I'm actually flattered!

      Weak point? I don't know... what's worse than a weakpoint?
      After all this time, it's nothing that upsets me. I've improved my grammar over the years, but I have little time or even patience to double check everything

      Delete
  13. Excelentes captios VIP. Ojalá ganes el concurso. LA que más me gusto fue la de Martin. Una duda, ¿llegaremos a ver en futuros números de CoC a las chicas bovinas? Saludos desde México.
    Atte. JV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uff, no gané, ni siquiera mencion especial, pero era esperable, mis caption son un poco particulares y las unicas con renders en 3D, habia algunas captions geniales y con excelentes dibujos!

      SI, creo que las veremos

      Delete