Friday, January 17, 2020

Shut Up Boobs! Parts 8 to 14


Good Friday everyone! So how you liked the story so far?
I have a little confession to make... I'm actually not at home, I'm on vacations at the beach since last week until the end of the next one, so I might have not answered any feedback - if there was any.

Of course I was not simply going to leave without leaving you something! So this is part 2 of 3 of my first story, Shut up Boobs!

And let's start... With a high impact picture











Check out next week the conclusion!

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacations, hope the water isn't contaminated with bimboifying agents or you won't return the same ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ojala hagas uno similar pero con embarazadas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja! Que te has encontrado en la parte final de esta historia? Debo ser predecible...

      Delete
  3. Just a great story, if not difficult, do the same about boobs and one about pussy! +++

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boobs Revenge: turn the 3 aunts into Boobies, Pussy and Ass

      Delete
  4. Im enjoying this so much! I see pregnancy coming and that sounds great.
    Great choice of girl she is really hot I wouldn't mind becoming her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who would? she's lovely and hot at the same time!

      Delete