Friday, February 21, 2020

The future of captions is here!

Hello everyone, and happy friday too!!!!
Oh yes, the title of the post says it all. I'm on it. It took some time to understand and work with them, and believe me: it takes an insane amounto of time to select the pictures, cut videos, etc, but yes: I'm starting to work on animated Captions!

But why am I working on animated captions? Easy... It's mandatory for the *Top Secret* even I have planned! Now... You know what kind of captions uses gifs and a lot of pink and sometimes blue on their backgrounds?

I'm leaving you this one, one of the very firsts I made, so take a look!


And if you don't like it... There's always an extra caption in this post!



So how you liked the idea? I think it has great potential! Leave me your thought or ideas, and thanks a lto for the feedback!! See yoiu next week!

19 comments:

  1. Oh this is definitely exciting news. Gif cap allows more visual stimulation imo👀😃. Animated caps allow more leeway for reality as well. 😉✌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I get to be tge first to comment as well! Good lucj on this top secret project as well. Be safe. 😘

      Delete
    2. It's coming out nicely! And it's gonne be really big! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Are we talking about xchange... Cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea!!!
    And... It's X-change, maybe? That will be exciting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg who is the women in the animated cap she is so fucking amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. that caption, hypnotizing stuff. great job VC make more of those pls

    ReplyDelete
  6. tout simplement superbe ! il faut continuer surtout, j'attend toujours vos postes avec impatience

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. Merci! Je suis content que tout le monde soit si heureux et aime mes affaires. Heureusement, vous n'aurez pas à attendre beaucoup plus, et je publie récemment du contenu plus régulièrement. Prendre plaisir!

      Delete
  7. Hey VIP, Sitri here!

    Did you get my email this time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, I could not answer, today will be my first free night in a couple of weeks and as I told you, I like to see your work slowly and enjoying it. I know I will! thanks a lot!!

      Delete
    2. Oh, okay. I don't wanted to rush you. It's really not easy to catch up to you...hehe I wish you a good reading :D

      Delete
  8. VIP I don't know if you'll see this with all the bull crap going on in the other caption, but don't listen to those haters, they don't have a life and have nothing better to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey friend!
      Thanks for the support. I rarely do. I had to take some measures I did not wanted to, but what's done its done.

      Delete