Saturday, September 12, 2020

CoC 4th Anniversary! Changes in artwork! CoC Chapter 28! More improvements, benefits and gifts! Upcoming comics and quizzes! And so much more. Still not enough? then there's even captions at the end of the post!

 

Getting back on track in such a special day! 

There's many good news I want to share with you, many small improvements that I would like to know what you think about. So, let's get right to the point, and have a quick look at what's being tunned up and what's happening from now until Halloween

Yes! 4 years already! Who would've thought? I only wish this year had not been such a rollercoaster and would've let me work in peace. Poor CoC paid the toll!

With the overly extended quarantine here, the problems and double shifts at work because of it, the COVID infection of someone close to me, and trying my hand at commissioned work, which took a big chunk of rendering time... Damn, where's the free time?!

I barely had time to make this post. It deserved a much more detailed, special post... But for now, the little spolier/teaser will do. I guess, you already can imagine what's going to happen and what's going to be transformed in the next chapter.

But it's happening. In a couple of weeks I'll publish a preview!

We certainly come a long way with this one. I'm sad it's about to be over, yet excited for new prospects! thanks for being here all this time, for real, I mean it. You made this possible.

This was long overdue, it was coming for a long time. The good old 1600x900 pixels resolution worked like a charm as a standard 16:9 widescreen resolution, and it allowed me to save a lot of space when saving comics in my PC or uploading them... But it just doesn't cut it anymore. With 4k monitors, 70" screens, and so on, it's time to upgrade my regular work.

So what do I mean? Take a look by clicking on the images:




Exactly! Bigger and more detailed images! 

From now on, standard work will be 1920x1080 sized! Or, standard HD size if you prefer to call it that way.

Who am I to discuss with my bigger alter ego, right?
 

It sucks for those who upload them to online comic sites under a paywall, and that site butchers the resolution back to a lesser quality 1600x900 in the proccess

Also, I'm making the words in the comics a little bigger. I know many people uses their phones as main screens, and can't read anything in those screens.

It's coming! CoC is quite demanding as you know, I usually give it my best, so it takes quite some time to get it done.

We were supposed to be enjoying the ending by now, but... Well, COVID, (in my country we're still in Lockdown after 170+ days!!!) and having to work double shifts and care for sick loved ones, and taking commissions wich I thought would take less time to make. And on top of that: Halloween is coming, and a comic shall be done to celebrate it.

It's not an excuse: it's and explanation. One thing is, as always, for sure: you will get something. Even if it is a preview. Sorry for the delay! It realy makes me feel bad to keep you waiting some more.

But the new Chapters of CoC will also have an added benefit... Check out the next itemin the list:

2 new changes here!

1) As stated before, one must keep evolving. And as always it's your feedback what gives me directions. From now on, whenever a comic is released, you'll still get the image folder as always, but now you will also get a .PDF download option!

I still prefer image folders, but whatever works for you my friends!

2) I'm gonna try making, from time to time, vertical comics instead of horizontal/landscape comics.

I don't know why so many people likes them that way: curves look bigger in landscape mode that can stretch the image to the sides, but again, whatever works for you

 

Ohhh this is a complex subject.

The bare truth: I don't think I'll be able to work on the new chapter of The Costume. It's just too many transformations and characters, and CoC is already way behind schedule.

BUT!

I always have a backup plan. I am thinking of making a sequel to...

But, should it be all sequels, a sequel and 2 new stories, or 2 sequels and one new story

You want to know more and help me decide? There's a Poll in my Patreon, you can access it by clicking HERE.

And if even the VipComics fails to be on schedule... I have a Halloween-themed quiz with animated images as results as a second backup! 

 

It's been some time since a quiz is released! But there's also a new gimmick I've been using this year... Animated captions!

So the new quiz, should have as a result... An animated caption! We could call it animated results quiz.

Ther'es actually 3 options for the quizzes I'm working on:

1) One is Halloween themed

2) The other is about choosing between several choices in a machine, unaware that you're selecting parameters to change your body, and ending up TG'ed and with a bit of scientific "upgrades" or mods to your body if you will.

3) The last one is about Alternative Universes! After a quick personality test, you'll be sent to live a day in the body of your alternative universe self, in its own universe. What could go wrong? Surely you won't be stuck in a different gender with a different profession and life choices, right?

 

As you all know, this year I've tried my luck and my hand at commisioned work.

It went really well! But they take a lot of time. For those who contacted me asking for commissions, this monday I'll be accepting a couple of them. I would love to accept them all! You have great ideas and fun stories, but I cannot add further delays to the regular work.

 

 And since you reached the end of the post, enjoy a couple of captions!

Model: Christy Marks


That's all my friends. Hope you liked the news and enjoyed the captions!

Please provide some feedback on this one. Did I forgot anything? You like the new little changes I'm making? You want to add something or a suggestion? Keep helping me improve!

And thanks for stopping by and for the support!

43 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ciao Marco, grazie anche a te! Sono contento che ti piace gli cambiamenti

      Delete
  2. 1080p is a very nice and welcome bump.

    About the format, I prefer horizontal images because I read on my computer. Vertical comics are annoying to read unless it's a PDF, but PDFs often re-scale the images and have poor image quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you in this one. Horizontal format just gives more room from the artistic point of view.
      I just want to know what the fanbase likes more, I know PDFs are easier to read than a big folder of images and even easier to read without downloading the files

      Delete
  3. hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope everything be okay for you, especially in this world situation.

    Honestly I am one of you huge fans. Can't wait for CoC new chapter and thank you very much for the captions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. What a waste of an year 2020 was!
      I'm trying to render as much as possible at the moment. Let's hope I can keep up the pace!

      Delete
  5. Vip, I was wondering is there going to be milking machines in this chapter and if so is this a dairy farm cause Hucows rule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I already left a spoiler to everyone who played the game, it's safe to say...


      YES

      Delete
  6. I hope the Halloween themed one is a Treat or Tits 3 starring the girls from the last chapters. Can't wait to see all your work in bigger images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, most Patreon prefer 1 sequel nd 2 new stories.
      I'll leave a new poll regarding which one of the Halloween ladies deserves a sequel next week.
      But yes, Treat or Teats is the most balanced comic in terms of characters proportion: huge boobs on one, huge ass on the other. Maybe it needs an asian girl next?

      Delete
  7. (Part 1 can be found in the comments for "COVID STRIKES"
    ...
    I follow the older lady as we walk down a long hall with a wooden floor, everything seems so much larger from my new perspective. Theres old wooden doors on each side every so often. One of the doors is open, and inside I can see the pregnant woman scrubbing the floor with a brush. She looks tired but doesnt stop.
    I try to speak, nothing comes out.
    "Dont worry, this is only temporary..."
    I try to respond again, still nothing
    "You cannot speak, but I can hear your mind. Where you are is irrelevant. I am your queen now. And you were chosen because no one would notice you missing for a few months."
    I try to stop walk, my body keeps moving
    "You must do as your queen demands, and if you please me, I will let you go free. Of course, you could always choose to stay"
    I try to tell her no, i try to ask her to restore me, nothing.
    "If you give birth to a child, then you can be restored to what you were. And in that moment you can leave. But you cannot leave as you are now"
    We stop at a wooden door. Two other girls already stand there. The second and third girls from the day before.
    "As I said, its time for your first meal"
    The door opens. Inside that room is a very familiar bed, and tied to to is another man.
    "Ladies..." the oldest gestures. The other two enter, moving next to the bed and start touching his penis. I hesitate.
    "You cannot resist" she says, as my body starts to move forwards on its own.
    Seeing a man tied to the bed, scared as I was, horrified me. Flashes of only a few moments before when I was the one on the bed filled my mind. Then something inside me stirred. All of a sudden a warmth grows between my legs and I start to feel empty. Thats a weird thought. And then I watch, almost as a passenger in my own body as I climb up onto the bed. His now erect penis waiting to enter something that shouldnt be there.
    The other women guide the penis to where it goes. and then slowly my body lowers itself.
    I cannot describe the feelings I had next. Stretching, pain, pleasure, excitement, to name a few. What I can say is that it was exhilarating, and after only a few moments, far quicker than myself, it was over. I felt him empty inside me and then start to go soft. While I was on the way there, I didnt even get to climax.
    The other two girls helped me down. I could feel his seed dripping out from inside me.
    The older lady bends down next to be "sit down over there and watch, we dont want you to lose any of that" she says as my hand covers my lower parts and I walk over and watch the other try and get him erect again.
    My queens looks disappointed at him. My queen. Is that how I think of her now? Anyway, the other two fail to get him up again, and she looks at him in disgust. She walks over
    "Not worthy" she says as she snaps her fingers and he passes out.
    She looks to me "congratulations, your the only one to get a meal today. Going forwards you will have to work for them like your sisters here. Dont disappoint me"
    I nod yes, and watch as my two sisters walk out of the room. I look down, my breasts were larger now. Probably C cup. Its hard to tell from this angle. Either way, my life will only get weirder from here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your story. I want to know what going to happen next!
      I'm grateful you step up and help entertain the audience and visitors in my absence. that said, I think it's being a bit wasted as a comment.
      Have you tried uploading ot to storysites like TGstorytime (though it's kinda going on and offline lately)? I can promote your stories alongside other stories I always keep forgetting to do a post about

      Delete
  8. Glad to know your safe and in good health, that's what's most important. I can understand why Costume 4 would be postponed, Costume 3 had so much content and detail, I can only imagine what you would have to do to top it and how much time that would take.

    Gotta say, I would LOVE to see sequels to both Spirit of Punishment and Barn Party. The Spirit finds new victims/jerks to punish in creative ways. And the evil Pumpkin Spirit returns on Halloween night to screw around with the Centaurs and their new party guests.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!
      So far, most have voted just 1 sequel, so next week we'll vote who gets the sequel on Patreon.
      I'm more biased towards Spirit of Punishment, but the Evil Pumpkin allows me to make more weird stuff.

      Delete
  9. Its fine, I might collate them on literotica under the gender bender tab when i get a chance. Until then ill just throw them up every new post. I only really have 3-4 parts total for the whole story.
    As i said in the first one, its as much to give back for all the good things youve done for us, and to maybe inspire you to do something similar for a story down the road (hint hint :p )
    But other than that, if people enjoy ill keep it going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, people enjoy it even when they're not telling you about it.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. With any luck, 2 comics on a row!

      Delete
    2. Dude! when is your birthday? You deserve a caption after so many years supporting me. What kind of caption would you like?

      Delete
  11. I like the sound of option 2 for the quiz. Several choices in the machine. Could be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey VIP, Sitri here!

    These are some really good news. I can't wait to see the next chapter of COC.

    Also, thanks for dropping by to Deviantart. I always appreciate your words :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only wish I could drop by more often and earlier! Always enjoy your content. Thanks to you for stopping by!

      Delete
  13. I hope we can see the next part for Costume...
    And that sexy She Hulk, but while we can enjoy of your art is gonna be worthy; just wishing to see some Bimbo. Age changes and female muscle growth of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always a Bimbo in the making here. Surely if it's a Halloween Edition, there will be one

      Delete
  14. Glad to hear everything is ok. Im in Melbourne Australia and the stage 4 restrictions are not fun!

    Onto better things, I'm really looking forward to the next COC chapter! I hope Martin will remain demon and not turn into some sort of cow (my preference).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A big hello to you mu Aussie friend! I found Australia to be an inredible place, at least as a tourist. What an amazing open country, great to travel and experience it. And everyone I met was polite and smiled a lot.
      Stay strong. Maybe in 2021 we could return to what was considered "normal" worldwide.

      Delete
  15. It's so great to see storm fries coming back and VipCaptions. Honestly I prefer the single file folder and the widescreen aspect ratios.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      And stormfries is, perhaps, one of the most dedicated fans of TG fiction I know. He knows everyone and has been supporting us for a long, long time!

      Delete
  16. Hi!
    Your work is incredible.
    I have one question: why only the .PDF format? The .DjVu format perfectly work with graphics. The quality is not lost, and the source files have a small volume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks a lot, thats too kind.
      Thanks fopr the suggestion, but I chose .pdf because I use the format most people can open easily without 3rd party programs. I had my share of questions about how to open files when I used .Rar back in the day. Thats why I swappes my files from .Rar for .Zip

      Delete
  17. SOOOOOOOO Excited! Happy to hear things are moving forward, but also sorry to hear you are still under lockdown. Wpuld l9ve to be able to see the commissions if the patrons.would be ok with posting them.

    Everything else sounds great. Comics, quizes and all the TFs us deviants could ask for ;). Thanl you for the continued work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! It's been hard, and still is. Sadly most commisions are private.
      Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

      Delete
  18. Wow que bueno que volviste!(y yo tambien sin dormir a las 6 de la mañana jaja) y cuanto costaria hacerte una comision? Supongamos que 2 personajes maximo? No aceptaria mercadopago no? Dependiendo de cuanto cuwste quizas me pueda permitirlo iguao como el dolar ya esta a casi 200 se fue todo a la mierda jaja que bueno que la seguis remando no sabia que tenias tambiwn gente a tu cargo por lo que pusiste mas arriba se dio a entender? Debe ser dificil twner que hechar gente o hacer el trabajo de 2 o 3 ojala todo vaya bien por tus lares

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Las comisiones son por:
      a) imagenes sueltas b) comics c) captions.
      El costo en caso de los comics es por paginas, no por personajes a menos que pretendas 10 personajes o algo asi, y van desde los 40 dolares a los 200 dolares. Lo se, se vuelven muy impagables a precio peso!
      No se si se puede transferir por mercadopago hacia una cuenta de Paypal? Creo que si. El dolar que tenes que tomar en ese caso es el "solidario" no el Libre o blue.
      Igual no estoy tomando comisiones hasta nuevo aviso! Tengo 3 en curso y muy demoradas

      Delete