Saturday, September 19, 2020

X-Change Knockoff and Halloween Comic news

 

Happy Sunday! How are we doing?

I'm working quite hard on renders these days, so this post will be quick. Today I brought you some X-Change knockoff pills! you know... Those that are generic or alternative, cheaper knockoff of the original X-Change, but tend to have a little, almost imperceptible side effect. What could ever go wrong?

Enjoy!

Clip from a video from TaylorMadeClips

  

Model: Candy Charms (the old one)

 Now, regarding the Halloween Comic...

It's Official: "VipComics 8, halloween Edition II" will be featured this year.

I really tried to make time for The Costume 4, but as you know, it's a big comic and this year I won't have time for it. Enough delays we've suffered, so I've decided that I should go for something that provide me a better chance to hit the landmark. Also it'll give me time to polish or maybe re-write the script, I didn't liked it that much.

But you're still going to be involved! So far most have voted that only one of the ladies from the past Halloween Edition should have a sequel. But... Wich one?

Click the image to go to the poll! 

 That's all for today. Liked the captions? Don't forget to tell me! Have a great week!

27 comments:

  1. (part 2 in the comments for "CoC 4th Anniversary!" post)
    I've been here for almost three weeks now. In that time I've only fed twice. The second time lasted much longer and was far more pleasurable. I still get tingles thinking about it. I remember looking down after it was done, seeing the larger breasts and feeling my hair on my shoulders for the first time and realising how things have changed. I then felt his seed leaking onto my leg, and moved to wipe it back inside me, best I could. The more there was the more satiated I felt.
    That season lasted hours, and fed all of us. It also resulted in the addition of my newest little sister. Since then I have been working around the castle, going out in the courtyard collecting freshly grown produce, cleaning and washing clothes. Its weird, while I still enjoy the taste of food, it doesn't satiate my hunger anymore. My queen says only the seed of a man can do that now. And my sisters are out on the town now finding a good candidate.
    My oldest sister is getting close to giving birth, my queen says it will only be a few more weeks. And while we cannot talk to each other she seems to be spending more time resting and less time working. She looks content and almost at peace, waiting for it to happen. Some days I catch myself rubbing my hand over my stomach and wondering what it must feel like. To have something growing and moving inside me.
    I guess I will find out sooner or later if I want to return to my old life.
    If... it will be a long road, thats for sure...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger needs to add emojis to the comments so I can put some claps! Liked the story a lot, thanks for sharing it here!
      I know I would never go back to my old life, that's for sure (don't want my Queen to get dissapointed also)

      Delete
  2. I like the first two GJ and keep going the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. great news i love tg vio comics !! oh and i have a present for you i make all youre comics in PDF Format contact me by https://discord.gg/XC2kFQP lg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. What hours and timezone are you online? I would like to share that folder. Great job.
      And when was your birthday? I have a birthday caption for you!

      Delete
    3. online from 17-20 o clock 1-2 hours

      Delete
  4. How can we vote? The poll is blocked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for whatever has the most pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like either, The Barn Party 2 or Trick or Tits 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of today, those 2 are head to head, 31 to 35 votes! It's going to be close!

      Delete
  7. https://mega.nz/folder/bcNEyajA
    key: lsBgG-sQDVmCAGO1-woTrg

    folder in pdf!!! i maked it almost done with everyone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have as good as all !!! a lot of work for you

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot my friend! I will publish the link in the next post

      Delete
  8. What's the name of the girls in these captions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I know the name its in blue under the captions

      Delete
  9. Anyone know who the lovely Japanese woman is in that caption?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would to receive some that turned me into a shemale latex slut

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a matter of taking an X-Change Sissy and finding the right mistress!

      Delete