Saturday, May 21, 2022

I'M BACK! And of course, a new comic: Lara's Playnight!


My friends!!! I'M so glad to be back, I'm so glad to write this lines once again!


Wow...I had been through a couple of VERY complicated months. I see I have quite some feedback to reply to, I'll try to answer all of it during this coming days.


I've missed you! I couldn't wait for the moment to get back to doing this. I really suffered being away from the VipCaptions stuff for such a long time!

But maybe another time we'll discuss this time being forced to stay away from VipCaptions-related work, and let's instead start enjoying... A new comic!


Last year I've decided to do some commissioned work, and I really got a lot more than I could handle. lots of request (many had to be turned down sadly) and many took a lot more time than I expected. Many of those works were asked to remain private, but many were not, so I've decided (with permission from the ones who commissioned the work) to start releasing them!


So let's start with Lara's Playnight, a work that was done for someone who's been great during all this years. 

What's the story about? In order to be accepted into a fraternity, 3 persons must spend a night in an old, scary, abandoned mansion. Only one will win... And only after some dark magic take hold of the poor victim!


Enjoy it!


Get if HERE:


The coming weeks I'll start getting up to date. That means CoC, wich is insanely behind schedule, probably a new Quiz, and even more captions!


Thanks for stooping by! again, I missed you. See you soon!




36 comments:

  1. So happy to see you back my dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are okay, I was already assuming something terrible had happened

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Don't worry, i won't go down that easily!

      Delete
  3. nice to see that you are back, i have missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ogh great work too bad there are so few TG transformations in the comic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back in action and that you recoverd so far VIP. But please, take the time you need to recharge your batteries, solve the problems which may still be there and only create new work when you really feel it. :)

    The commissioned comic is an excellent work and the transformation parts, also the effects, are nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot!
      I took several weeks, and I think i'm balanced spot right now, and I can push the rendering of the last chapter of CoC this coming weeks.

      Delete
  6. Welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  7. Es bueno saber de ti y que buen trabajo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to "see" you again friend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bienvenido de nuevo, se te echaba de menos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Berto! Espero poder seguir con el ritmo esta vez

      Delete
  10. In percent how much is left to finish the CoC chapter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering it has 3 different endings? 60-70%

      Delete
  11. Great stuff! Thank you for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i was worried something bad happened to you. glad to see you ok.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey VIP, Sitri here!
    It's so nice to see a new comic from you, I was really getting worried that you have some personal issues or might just quit. At least I hope that's not the case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thankfully, I can still dedicate my free time to this little passion. Life is messy but as always, pushing forward against the tide when the t imes comes

      Delete
  14. Thank you for such a thrilling read!! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad to see you back I realy liked this comic aswell

    ReplyDelete
  16. Out of curiosity, What does the text in her T-Shirt mean?
    I think it's 22 6C A8 AC 15 in hexa

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have waited for so long for a CoC continuation.... god knows we are patient

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know my my friend, I know.
      It really hurts me to be this far behind schedule, but you know, we make plans only to make the god laugh at them

      Delete
  18. Welcome Back, and... out of curiosity.
    What does it say in Lara's T-Shirt? I tried to convert it, but it's
    2 2 6C A8 AC 15 (Supossing that the last 3 numbers are in truth an octet)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Epic fail by me!!! I should've put a binary word, but just typed random 1's and 0's
      how could I've missed that oportunity?

      Delete
  19. good to hear you, it's been a while

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have you ever thought about an Autocloset comic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I have done a commision about an autocloset, just a short comic. You might see it in the coming weeks!

      Delete
  21. Thought you might be interested. If you go to e.hentai.org search "5kun For Ingnam" it appears you have a kinda tribute comic to CoC, very similar story based in the same world with some matching locations and characters, different enough that it's not just a copy of CoC but very much inspired by your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, gonna check it out.
      Though ther'es a lot of CoC stuff around even before I started doing the comic about it, if you playtes the game the story will be similar in many aspects, so its only natural we share characters and ideas

      Delete