Sunday, July 10, 2022

CoC the final chapter: Updated and NEW models!

 


Hey my friends! How was the weekend?

You probably know by now that my CoC comic started, well, quite a few years ago. So much has changed since then! Not only in the way I work, but software, models, lights and materials... It's a completely different world and rendering environment. This is generally a good thing, but as I was working on the last chapter (and so many old characters are coming back for cameos or whatever) I've noticed some rough edges and subpar details...

Simply put, some models were very old and looked quite cartoonish, dated or simply horrible. Some of them even became a bit incompatible with the software because of the dated models!


Now, I thought, since the last chapter is taking so long, why not put the best you have in it? Make the delays worth it. It's not such a big deal at the moment to replace / re-render most of the panels containing such old models that I made so far. And after all... You'll have the last word (but more on that later)


So, here they are... The new models! click on them and enjoy!


Lets start with my favorite new model... Tamani the Nympho-Goblin!

The very first real "threat" Martin faced, Tamani the cock-hungry and pregnancy-obsessed Goblin.

The original model was... Well... Terrible! I find everything wrong with it - the skin, the proportions, the hair, the face... She should've looked lustful, playful, short and voluptuous, yet capable of defending herself, and of course, the proportions were completely off (I see the original model as a scaled down green person more than a Goblinette)

Here's the updated model!




POV of you feeding the Goblin



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The daemonic Incubus made their appearance during Scylla's story and in the last pages of chapter 28.

This are supposed to be the main troopers of the Realm! Smarter than the Imps and physically imposing, full of demonic taints. they looked devilish, but so flat and detail-less, and little threatening

Fine then... lets turn the daemonic meter all the way up!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Oh, Isabella! Martin's first true love!

at the time, making such a tall Cow-Morph with 4 nipples seemed like an impossible task. the skin, hooves, face, hair...

Now I think I improved a lot, specially around the hooved legs.maybe the skin it's not the same, but I went for a more anthro-ish cow face.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Imps and Gnolls, Some of the lowest form of the realm's minions, but still, able to surprise you or outnumber you.

The Gnoll model was horribly rough! I had to use every trick I know each time I had to render them, because from many angles the original Gnoll model could look weird - or simply terrible. also, the skin and fur  was dull and generic, and Gnolls should have hyena-like fur. They should look like scavengers, wielding crappy weapons and waering armor from whatever broken pieces of armor they can scavenge and with no fat in their bodies.




Now, the Imps, the lowest of the Realm's minions, the first battle encounter with Martin, were perhaps the oldest models of all.
They are supposed to be this nasty looking, deformed and cowardly minions, and above all, disposable. They must perform the most repetitive and lower of tasks, and be little more than scouts out in the field.




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ooof! this might be a controversial one...

Ceraph, the lone demon, the trickster, the sex slave merchant, the one who places cursed piercing and knows endless sexual magic enchantments and curses. Yes, this means we'll be seeing her again!

This was another very old model and it was becoming hard to pose before rendering. herskin reflected light in a weird way, too.

So here's the remodeling - a bit more dark-elfish looking, and a bit more lustful waist if you will, but all of her traits remain the same. also I changed her hair to blue/green because I wanted to make the hair stand out more from the skin.










------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Urta the Fox-Morph with giant balls and endless libido is back!

This was another model I made with anything remotely similar to a fox I could find. at the time I was sufficiently pleased with the outcome, but by the time I used her for the last time I found her flat and cartoonish. Not being able to accentuate the body fur was annoying me. 

The trade-off was that she's supposed to be a grey/white fox, and I was unable to recreate such a gray skin and had to add the classic reddish fox fur, but I think it looks cute on her anyway.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


From this point forward, all models are related to characters that are completely new to the story or have been only partially revealed in the past !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Oh yeah baby! Da Orks are cumming to kill all da Hoomies and weaklings!

Well, that sounded a lot more like the Orks from the Warhammer 40k universe than from the CoC universe, but still, Orcs are present in the original Corruption of champions Game... So why waste the opportunity to use one of fantasy's most brutal mercenaries, natural powerhouses?

Fierce warrior and shaman-warrior, using both strenght and dark magic... And since they are living in the CoC universe, that brutality and hunger for violence can only be translated to their sexual behavior, right?









------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Yes! A Succubus! that also... works... as a... Secretary... Damn this Realm can be cool and funny. Fenoxo created something amazing!

We briefly saw her in some after credits working as the Big bad Boss secretary. From apart, and from limited angles and showing small parts of her body, there was no trouble, but once she's under the spotlight, well... Ugh! she's so flat, her skin is plastic, and he looked like a slutty version of smurfette.

the Secretarial succubus is the last barrier of defense before The Big Bad Boss, so don't think she'll go down easily. You might be up for a nasty and life-draining surprise!




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




This is it... the big bad boss! the Omnibus Overseer!
Director of the Factory and the Demon with more power and political influence over the entire realm of Mareth.
Again we barely saw some parts of so far, and merely a couple of times.

This was the first model I updated. 
My problem was, like many others, the cartoonish looks, the undetailed waist and belly, and the overly simple skin. But this time there was more serious work to be done: She looked far too young, and she's suppose to be the fucking Boss. becoming a MILF was mandatory!




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is is my friends. Do you like them? what do you think of them? Which one is your favorite so far?

Now YOU decide: Should I keep the new models, or some of them should remain in their original form? Let me know in the comments below!

43 comments:

  1. Davvero un ottimo lavoro vip ! Personalmente l'unico modello vecchio che terrei è la segretaria succubus perché preferisco il colore della pelle azzurro chiaro , per tutto il resto davvero eccezionale!
    Non vedo l'ora di vedere che cosa hai in serbo per noi nel capitolo finale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille, Marco!
      Credo di aver usato il modello nella tua commissione, nell'ultima pagina se ho ragione?
      Ad ogni modo sono contento che a tutti piacciano i nuovi modelli

      Delete
  2. Can't wait it's going to be awesome
    the new models look amazing quite
    the upgrade❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They took some time to make, I'm glad the effort it's paying off

      Delete
  3. Tamani and Orks are definitly my favorites without doubts !!! Maybe we could put some Green in Martin appearence ? Well done friend you're the best tgcomics maker for me. I can't wait coc next part !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the vote of confidence and the kind words!
      We could put some green in Martin... And vice versa

      Delete
  4. Definitely keep all the new models! Tamani and Ceraph both look really good and can’t wait to see the spoiler models in the final chapters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I want to play with them too... the Omnibus will be such a bitch

      Delete
  5. Hey VIP, Sitri here!

    I must say, I love all the incredible work you put into all these character redesigns, especially Tamani and the Overseer. They both look amazing and I can't wait to see the final comic.

    Just two questions if you don't mind. What did you use to achieve those incredible curvy abdomens, they really look incredible, and how did you get that nice realistic fur look for Urta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sitri! Thanks a lot for that! and thanks for noticing the hips, I am a sucker for nice shaped hips and put a lot of work on them to make each model different.

      I think you'll have to move away from Vicky 4 in order to get those waists. I used a mix of thighs-hips-waist morphs. This models are Genesis 3 and 8

      If I remember correctly, I used:
      - Shape Shift for Gen 3 / Gen 8
      - Killer legs 2.0
      - Genesis 3 / 8 body morphs
      - Belly control (cant remeber if this was the name of the belly morps bundle)
      - Glute Control (shaping the glutes sometimes also shapes the hips)

      Usually everything done byt his guy works great:
      https://www.daz3d.com/zev0

      As for the fox fur, it's Foxy Lady With dForce Hair for Genesis 8 Female, but it's a bit resource drainig on the GPU

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot for the reply and the info. Yeah, I really should slowly move away from good old Vicky, but she just works so well for what I do... hehe :D

      But when I have a new PC I will start experimenting with new things.

      Thanks again, and keep up the great work!

      Delete
  6. The nee models look great. I saw you kept calling the old models cartoonish and I have to say that's what I like about them. Not all of then but most of them. Seems with the new models you went with a more realistic look. I like that as well. Kinda hard to pick which is better since I'm so used to the older models. And haven't seen the news in action. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes total sense. Maybe I have, not evolved, but shifted my likings toward the more realistic rendering looks. I didn't liked having mixed styles in the comic now that I have more resources than when I started the comic.
      Also, new doesn't haveto mean better or nicer

      Delete
  7. I like almost all the new models. Seems I'm gonna be the one with the unpopular opinion though as I'm not really a fan of the new Tamani. I like the new hair, piercings, texture, etc. but I'm not really a fan of the new extreme proportions of the hips and such. Kinda wish you'd gone with something a little less extreme, something in-between the old and new model. But then again, I'm also someone who's favorite Martin forms were redhead, right after the fountain of endowment, and right before Akbal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      Your opinion is welcome either way, and as aways constructive.
      Funny, last night I was thinking "Good thing I left Tamani's breast being just big sized and not gigantic, or else her proportions would be extreme" LOL. It's a matter of tastes and likings after all

      Delete
  8. Hi Vip captions. I like your drawing style and the background behind your stories. Would you think of an idea? Would it fit in a side quest to have a pair trained by a succubus to become the next sexy witch and her mate to reach it? She gets super sexy from by thicc from drinking of the bassin of endowment and he becomes a futanari to pleasure her and both are playmates of sexy witch to learn her power. It can be possible interessting for the factory, cause their are some many different persons in this melting point. Either way, you are a great artist and I want to look on your upcoming results of the final. Kind regards. Pi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Glad you enjoy it so much.
      Thanks also for sharing your idea, I love hearing ideas.
      So far I cannot integrate it in the comic because I have a lot to work at the moment and can't add many more backstories.

      Delete
    2. Hello there Vip! Long time fan of your work here, and I always loved seeing you refine your comics art styles. I admit some of the new models made me do double takes, almost like I was looking at a whole new character! But I think they look awesome and super sexy! I'm super excited for the final chapter in Martin's tale. My one question is if you would he updating older chapters with the newer models, or just leave them for the ever appreciated "bonus shit!"

      Delete
  9. The new designs are very good. The detail and texture are great. The only thing I have a bit of a problem with is that their faces and body types aren't the same as the ones from before. I think that their appearance looked fine as they were just could use some finer detail is all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good point, I've changed a lof of their features. Without introduction it might seem like a comic made by someone else or a completely diffrent comic.
      I guess having to work from scratch and make the models again made me reshape them bit more to my own likings and imagination at this point.

      Delete
  10. Hola VIP.
    Enhorabuena, los nuevos diseños son increíbles.
    Incluso el de Ceraph que es mi personaje favorito, la mejora es estupenda.
    Los orcos son fantásticos.
    Es muy evidente la mejora en tus diseños la evolución en tus dibujos es enorme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Bertosaurio!
      Que bueno, la verdad esperaba que me maten por rediseñar a Ceraph que fue un personaje tan popular, pero por ahora los comentarios son my positivos

      Delete
  11. Those look great, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great updates!!
    I really like those new models. Can't wait for the next chapter to be release!!
    Thanks Vips for all the work you do, it's amezing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. For me old Ceraph is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I knew updating Ceraph would be a controversial change

      Delete
  14. Wasup VIP, will Martin drink the lactaid.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do like new Ceraph but the hair from the first one is better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice messy hair, but I was unable to make it work on the new model. It just deformed horribly and she looked like crack addict hobo Ceraph

      Delete
    2. and NO, there will not be a Hobo Ceraph character introduced, for those of you who might ask! (Internet rule 34, right? you never know!)

      Delete
  16. really like Tamani new model. I rather prefer old isabella model beacuse of her more humane face. About ceraph i think older model really suit her better as demonic and mean person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. Isabella was a hard choice but I wanted to try something more Anthro, I understand it is a bit of a radical change.

      About Ceraph, your feedback is very good, I will try to make her expressions look a bit more mean and confident about fucking your life up, and less playful looking

      Delete
  17. Why Urta have canine cock instead of horse pepe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... OHHH DAMNNNN you are absolutely right!

      I missed that one, how could I? thanks for letting me know
      I'll see if I can fix whatever damage is already done

      Delete
  18. I really really don't like the new version of Ceraph especially since her boobs not only look smaller but her nipples don't look nearly as sexy...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ceraph is still my favorite character, she's a shapeshifter who can have any shape and any genitalia she wants, so a new shape for her is no problem! the other characters are good, but do you plan to redo the whole series with its new designs?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the design new design of Isabella 2.0. However... The color pallette of isabella version 1.0 is easier to read. The white on her face/breasts... the pink of her lips breaks up the design in good way. The "how-now-brown-cow" is hard to see on tablets and phones. Otherwise, i love all the new designs! Thank for the comics, your work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for letting me know... I dont do this in a tablet nor I intend them to be enjoyed on phones small screens. I wish I knew it sooner, when I still had time to redo the new models and the pages weren't already half rendered!

      Delete
  21. When is the last chapter of CoC coming out? Or I missed it? Wish you the best of luck.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hoipe I can put something together in a couple of months. Coimmissions took almost all my time this past year or two!

      Delete
  22. I don't like the new Tamani's face, she was more attractive before, and the well pussy seems a bit odd for her. The other models look pretty good, I can't really say to much about the characters that have... anatomy similar to Ceraph because well as I've said before dick girls are a mega turn off and I'll leave it at that.

    ReplyDelete