Saturday, November 12, 2022

Classic Captions final round: The Remote!


Happy weekend my friends! How are you doing tonight?


Tonight, it's the last round of the Classic Captions! I was very surprised that Angry Girlfriends / Revenge Gender Bend didn't make it. It's one of the most common and easiest themes... Maybe things are changing and I need to adapt to your likings? Or maybe it was just because Revenge TG is way too common, unlike the remote, or the MAU captions?


Still, I was owing the Remote captions, because, mostly, I refuse to use the old image for the remote. It was super outdated! Take a look:


Now, here's the new image for the remote Captions:


It might not be mind-blowing, but I think it's a nice upgrade... There's even a male and female hand to suit every caption.

And speaking of captions... Who the fuck cares about the remote, the renders ,and all that stuff? Here are tonight's captions! Enjoy!





I hope you liked them, and tell me which was your favorite or what I am missing!


Now... What's coming in the near future?


CoC is still my priority, I'm trying to have it ready for the holidays. It's gonna be a close call if I can make it. Any way, you'll still get a new Commissioned comic that goes public at the end of  November and the last part of the Autocloset Series for December or January.


And about the Christmas Poll... Again, the website I was using for the quizzes is not free anymore and it's very expensive to get a subscription. Unless I find (or someone provides me with) a similar free quiz maker, there won't be any new quizzes anytime soon.


In the meantime, how are we going to spend the coming weeks?

I was thinking... How about a limited series of an old mini-series? Yeah, that'll do.


So come on, vote in the comments for the mini-series that shall return next time!


- The Asylum Series

- The :O Series

- Shhh! Series

- Petgirls series

- Bimbos & Thrones

- Week of the Witch mini series

- Witch Wifes Stories


Take your pick... And Have a great week!!!!!

50 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Seconded, :O series please vip!

      Delete
  2. Week of the Witch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Witch Wifes Stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww man, I'll miss the quizzes. Those were my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5. week of the witch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww man I seriously wanted angry girlfriend and revenge gender bender. Dang it. if witch wives has revenge in it I'll vote for it. Pretty much anything with revenge I'm ok with. These were really good captions tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I had so much fun with those! And I still have some ideas... I hope I can find a suitable quiz maker

      Delete
    2. Those are the ones I really enjoy too, but that's democracy. Should have spammed.

      I'll say witch wives for revenge too.

      Delete
    3. Actually if you spam lots of comments from the same IP they go straight to the spam comment folder.
      Any way, thanks for being adult and not spam

      Delete
    4. That will be cool to play again ^-^

      Delete
  7. Week of the witch easily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Witch wife stories

    ReplyDelete
  9. Week of the Witch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please do Petgirls, that was easily my favorite series from you. The sense of humiliation was top notch

    ReplyDelete
  11. 👏👏👏
    Muy buenas!!! Me encantan las historias de controles remotos. No me importaría un día un spin off de Master PC 2.

    Para la siguiente mini-serie me gustaría algo de 'O series' o 'Witch wifes'. Espera un momento, no se que es 'Bimbos & Thrones', suenta intaresante.

    PD (puedes saltearte este párrafo)
    Idea rándom por si te interesa, vinculado a controles remoto. Que la 'víctima' (quien sufre los cambios) elija el valor del siguiente cambios sin saber cual es la variable. Por ejemplo elegir un valor pequeño pude ser pechos pequeños o altura pequeña. Nada muy innovador solo tiro la idea. Tal vez algunos valores puedan ser elegidos por la comunidad para hacerlo más interactivo. Sé que tienes un montón de proyectos, solo tiro un granito de sal a ver si te (o a alguien más le) resulta interesante.

    Saludos,
    Aenn


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias!
      B&T fue la miniserie mas corta, creo que 2 o 3 posts nomas... y uno de ellso ni siquiera se puede buscar por palabras claves o tags :P

      Me gusta la idea de elegir el valor pero no saber con respecto a que! Seria mejor si fuese una competencia entre dos... Uff ya me estoy yerndo por las ramas y no puedo dedicarme a ello ahora!

      Delete
    2. Tal vez unos 4 jugadores (algunos masculinos otros femeninos), de manera que los efectos sean distintos para cada uno. Cada cual apuesta lo que piensa es mejor, pero según la opción se determinará el cambio en cada personaje. Me parece una idea interesante, creo que la he visto en alguno tipo de comic donde los personajes juegan un "juego de mesa". Bueno, no te molesto más con ideas absurdas.
      Y cambio mi voto a 'Witch wifes' exclusivamente, si es posible ;). Aunque pienso que sería algo mezclado con 'punished' y 'miswish'

      Delete
  12. petgirls please!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to know who the girl is in that first caption?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to know her name too.

      Delete
    2. I think she might be Lovely Lilith, you can find some of her videos on PH.

      Delete
    3. That's Lovely Lilith and she rules.

      Delete
  14. For quizs:
    This one is not free, BUT it is a once time fee of 17$ and then you have it forever which avoids the monthly fees of most of the alternatives.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/ari-stream-quiz/

    This one is free, though it looks a little less powerful and a little bland
    https://freeonlinesurveys.com/

    Google Forms is a service in google docs that apparently can be used to make free quizzes, you just have to design them from scratch rather then having a nice and easy template. But they are free and googles pretty reliable.

    Outside of them or something I didn't find, I'd say learning Twine and just making your own quiz template in that is probably best. If you make a nice generic set up in twine (or have a friend to it for you) you can pretty easily just make any quiz you want to be swapping out the presented text, but keeping all the code the same. (I could even do that for you in a pinch though honestly its not nearly as hard as it seems, just a little time consuming.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Asylum please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Week of the Witch gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  17. O Series has always been my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just want to say that one of your latest captions "UNREACHABLE" was very well done and incredibly wicked :) I'm sure whatever you do next will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pet girls. Unpopular it seems but my vote right? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. I said O but I also vote witch wives 😎

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can we finally get the last chapter of CoC instead of these captions, please? It's been almost 2 years since last release btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but making captions does not take time away from rendering - Big PC makes the renders while the captions are made in the laptop, during therendering time.

      Delete
  22. where is a COC 29 part? Promised a long time ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. I know its very, very late.
      I hope I can finish it in the coming months, I had such little time and more than enough problems this year

      Delete
  23. :O Series was fantastic and I'd love to see more of it, but no matter what wins it's going to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for all your votes!!!
    Please don't send any more, voting is closed ATM

    ReplyDelete