Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Once again... I'm going to the Workld cup!


My dear friends, how are you today?
I have some new, as you might've noticed by the title of this post, once again I've been blessed by the opportunity to experience a World Cup. This time, I could not make it to the group phase, but I'm good for 3 games (Quarter / Semi / Final) and I'm gonna get the most out of it, even though it's quite an expensive experience.


This means I won't be home for a couple of weeks. If my team makes it to the final, I will be returning some days after December 18th, just for Christmas


See you soon! I hope your team, if it's not playing anymore, had a geat World Cup, and if it's still competing... I hope you have great matches (until you face my team of course :P)!


And By the way...

No mascot is better than the Italy '90 mascot... Fuck the cartoonish animals every world cup use and abuse,  this one was  abstract, original and daring!


And no football theme will ever be better or more epic than, also, Italy 90's theme song.


See you soon, have a great couple of weeks!!!

19 comments:

  1. Que bueno Vip que tengas esa oportunidad de disfrutar ese fantástico espectáculo!! Lamentablemente mi selección (Uruguay) quedó fuera, pero igual agradecido de su participación. La mejor suerte para ustedes que siguen en carrera y con buenas chances!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Como dolió ver a los Charrúas volverse tan temprano! Ya nos tienen acostumbrados a remontadas épicas, esta vez no pudo ser, muy lamentablemente. Hasta a Alemania le costo este mundial, ha sido un poco raro.

      Delete
  2. Stay safe and have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao vip! Sono molto contento per te che tu possa vedere dal vivo questo evento ! E ho la sensazione che la tua squadra sia l'Argentina ;)
    Peccato che io non mi sia potuto godere il mondiale italia 90 perché è proprio l'anno in cui sono nato

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Marco! Sarò sempre parte italiana e fa male non vedere l'Azzurra in Coppa del Mondo. Ero molto piccolo nel 90 ma ricordo la musica, specialmente perché USA 94 e France 98 erano orribili!
      Sono sicuro che al prossimo Mondiale riavremo l'Italia e faremo temere a tutti di affrontarla, come sempre

      Delete
  5. Which is your team if Italy isn't in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not going to Jinx it before the Match - But I'm part italian

      Delete
  6. i'm dying to know which is your team/nationality :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will be disclosed after the game, I don't want to jinx it :)

      Delete
  7. Hey VIP! Hope you enjoy your time in the world cup ,you say that team did you support haha and finally how it's going with Coc ,I'm dying for reading the final chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My team shall remain not spoken in order to not Jinx it.
      CoC is going slow, I'm starting to chop content because the multiple endings and the little free time had caused infernal delays and serious scheduling problems. Maybe February? A small preview will be released before the final chapter.

      Delete
  8. Sweden's theme in '94 was better. Are you intending to see the 2026 world cup here in the United States? I'm hoping to at least attend some games, even if none of them are in my home state.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good one too!
      I have no idea. I will try to get some plane tickets! But I fear the World Cup is becoming a mediocre spectacle with 1000 teams and games over 3 countries or more, it's not as interesting

      Delete