Saturday, July 27, 2024

Finally a new comic: The NanoDrink


Welcome back my friends! And let's get the wheels in motion once again

Of course, just not to lose the habit, I took an extra week than promised to complete the comic, but you know how is it: you make plans so life can shit all over them laugh.


I think that maybe, almost starting August, it was a good time to change the Christmas Banner, don't you think?


So how about the new comic?

It is actually a pretty straight-forward comic, and as may have requested it goes straight to the action in the first pages but after such a long time, I needed something to stretch my rendering muscles.

But maybe I'm selling short my own comic? I don't know, you tell me!

 

Get if the following links:

MediaFire

Mega


This is all for this post, next weeks I'm adding new captions.


I really hope you enjoyed it! Feedback is always welcome. So glad to be back, thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. UHUUU!!! A new one. Downloading..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolut amazing !!!! I LOOOVE IT I WISH SHE HAVE FUN BY SLEEP haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, not a bad idea. thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much! I've been waiting for your return for so long. Top comic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me gusta más cuando hay más un ida y vuelta en el juego de poder de los personajes (dominader/dominade), para darle más variedad. Es solo una opinión.
    ¡¡Excelente comic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mucho mas no podria agregarle a este pequeñlo comic. Prepárate para Halloween!

      Delete