Sunday, September 8, 2024

September starts with Captions! Bimbos, big butts, etc - And some news

 


Happy Monday my friends!

Well, that would be if only those Goddamn Mondays could be happy. Fuck I hate Mondays!


But I can do something to alleviate the coming week! Enjoy this series of captions. Except for preggos, they have a bit of the favorite stuff!









Last couple of weeks have been extremely busy, I am unable to properly give the VC stuff the attention it requires. Some travels kept me most of the month away and a couple more are in the horizon. I will try to have at least more captions ready this month if I am to travel again.


But you know what I realized? that Halloween is in the Horizon! Good thing I left a couple of pages of this year's comic ready since last year. I have the feeling this year the comic will land right on time for once 😂!


I hope you likes the captions! Always glad to come back and have some fun with you my friends! Have a great week!

0 TG Comments (leave yours!):